Push Play(played at my school)

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Push Play(played at my school)

Unread postby rockedbritt » 22 Dec 2008 17:04

I doubt if anyone here has heard of them, but they played an actual concert IN my school during school hours. It was pretty cool. But they were getting swarmed after they were done playing. I gave my hat to their sound guy and was like, "can u pleaaseee get them to sign this?" and he actually went backstage and did it. i couldnt believe it. they they did a signing and i got their cd and a dollar signed. It was a pretty cool day even though they werent great. i think everyone just likes them because they r beautiful

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”