Hana Pestle - "Need" for New Moon

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

Hana Pestle - "Need" for New Moon

Unread postby Susanna » 08 Jan 2009 10:11

Hey guys,

I know this is something you're gonna love on a musical level, but considering how great you all are as music fans, I know it's also something you can make happen for Hana. (And you can even win stuff if you're so inclined!) So help Hana out - she rocks.

Thanks team!

Clicky click the banner.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Hana Pestle - "Need" for New Moon

Unread postby Samsung » 08 Jan 2009 12:52

Oh, I'll definitely help with this. :D

Her songs are awesome. :love:

My avatar is always watching.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Jan 2009 14:15

The song is amazing .. her voice is beautiful and.... yes I am a Twilight fan :biggrin: I have already added her to my myspace as a friend along with her Need for New moon myspace blog site. The song is also on my profile playlist -- I am going to send out a bulletin on there as well . This song is so perfect for the next movie .

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 08 Jan 2009 14:26

She has a beautiful voice and I love this song!

It would be great to be able to help her reach her goal :biggrin:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 08 Jan 2009 18:23

Thanks for telling us about this! I've sent her a friend request. :) I listened to the song and I think it would fit in great with the next movie as well, it's beautiful.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 13 Jan 2009 00:52

Cool. She has an amazing voice. =D

Thanks for telling. ^^

Return to “Other Music You Love”