I think I just made a cover band!

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I think I just made a cover band!

Unread postby Anthony » 19 Jan 2009 18:17

I had the most fun I've ever had today in probably a whole year! My brother and I decided to start working on a few songs and have a friend of ours over to play them together. We had a blast! I took a few videos of us and uploaded them to my personal youtube channel. Check them out and leave comments! We want feedback, were thinking about working up to being an opening act for local stuff.

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/foocoustic

Leave comments on the youtube please

Thanks a bunch!

-Anthony
Last edited by Anthony on 19 Jan 2009 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I think I just made a cover band!

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Jan 2009 18:59

I love the subject title :laugh:

It's kind of hard to hear the singer but you guys sound pretty good. Due to my huge Foo Fighters love, I'd say My Hero was the best of the two for me.

Sounds good, Anthony. I'll check out your YouTube channel :biggrin:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 19 Jan 2009 19:13

I think I played it too fast... lol.

*edit* I just added all the videos to this thread, but still watch channel if you can, I dont know if that helps get more hits in the future or not?
Last edited by Anthony on 19 Jan 2009 19:18, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Jan 2009 19:16

It is a bit fast but it still sounded pretty good. Just keep an eye out for that I guess.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 19 Jan 2009 19:19

haha Yea, we got a lot of work to do...

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Jan 2009 19:23

You guys are doing really well, though :biggrin:

I'd love to be in a band... looks like a blast!

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 19 Jan 2009 19:34

It is! I want to do a cover of Deliverance. I've known the drums to that one for a while now but my brother is reluctant to cover it. He's not as big of a sick puppies fan as I am. But I think were going to do it soon enough. I cant wait to show you guys that one :tongue:

Return to “Other Music You Love”