paramore/no doubt concert

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nasonsensation

paramore/no doubt concert

Unread postby nasonsensation » 26 Jan 2009 23:29

I know its a lil early to be talkin bout summer concert but I can't help it. Heard that paramore was goin on tour with no doubt and beeing a huge no doubt fan I can't wait. Anyone of you guys planin on goin or at lease excitted let me know. Rock on :rock:

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: paramore/no doubt concert

Unread postby jersey » 29 Jan 2009 12:06

OMG...I pretty much freaked when I saw that!!! I randomly went on the ND website last week and immediately called my sister. We plan on hitting up just about any venue on the East Coast haha..including Bamboozle for ND cause it happens to be my birthday! :crazy: But I think Paramore/No Doubt will make an amazing tour.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 10 Mar 2009 06:47

im going! but can i just say HOW RIDICULES ARE THOSE PRICES?! That being said im pretty excited! ive wanted to see no doubt forever and see paramore for a second time cuz the first time i saw them i ended up having a massive headache all day so by the time i got to the show i was pretty out of it.

if anyone ends up going to the tweeter center show let me know :wink:

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 10 Mar 2009 11:49

i have 11th row seats for the Jones Beach show but we may not be able to go. my daughter's volleyball team will probably be going to nationals in miami that weekend. i'm psyched about the volleyball but it really sucks that we can't go to this concert.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 10 Mar 2009 11:55

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 10 Mar 2009 11:58

shipping included 70-90 bucks. insane. im actually probably not gonna end up going(which my dad decided to tell me after i got all excited about it) because of it. but yah insane prices to see 2 bands.

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 10 Mar 2009 12:04

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 10 Mar 2009 12:05

guys, until you've paid $200+ per ticket for one of the older bands, consider yourselves lucky. for a band as good as no doubt, $70-90 is easy and sells out quickly. i do like the way they did the presale though. really does well by the fans and screws the scalpers.

well, i can probably sell the tickets pretty easily. i'm sure my sister will have friends that want to go.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 13 Mar 2009 13:39

ticket prices are crazy but its soooo tempting. Over here the good seats start at $90... nosebleeds are $60. I've seen both bands live and they are both really really good. No Doubt was my first real concert experience :cool:

I'll probably wait it out before I buy tickets, it hasn't sold out yet and there are still a bunch of good seats available. Time will tell... but I'm sure the show would be amazing

Broken Rebel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Broken Rebel » 15 Mar 2009 21:24

If tickets were cheaper I would consider going to the show at Jones Beach with a friend. =/ She loves both bands, and I'd love to see Paramore again.

Damn ticket prices. -.-

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 29 Apr 2010 02:07

I got tickets to this show last year 4 my B-Day (same thing as this year with the pups) I love love love No Doubt (I just dont like her solo stuff) and I like paramore... I didnt even drink becouse I wanted to remember it all... and Im glad I didnt becouse the show waz awesome.... They even played in my head which is my fav no doubt song... awesome show I wish the'd come back 2 indy... :sad:

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 29 Apr 2010 09:53

I vaguely remember hearing about this. When will they be touring together? I know I plan on seeing Paramore with Tegan and Sara. I'm not like a huge ND fan or anything tho, so that and the ticket prices mean I'll probably skip this...

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 02 May 2010 22:54

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 03 May 2010 06:56

^^Yea, I didn't pay attention to the date. I do remember hearing about the tour tho. My memory is horrible tho, so I'm not surprised that this happened so long ago... :laugh:

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 03 May 2010 22:11

thomassean

Unread postby thomassean » 16 Jul 2010 10:27

We really love the band paramore. Although their concert ticket is quite expensive it's okay, because we are die hard fans of them.. Their concert must be must-see concert of the year.

The

Return to “Other Music You Love”