Three Days Grace

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Three Days Grace

Unread postby LunaiStar » 17 Jan 2013 06:10

After reading some Facebook posts from both Adam and TDG, it sounds like Adam wants to go solo.
Can't wait to see what he's got up his sleeve.

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 09 Feb 2013 03:12

Saw TDG tonight and was blown away!!! :rock: Matt sounded absolutely amazing. I was really expecting to not like him with them at all, but he was awesome. They played a really long set, a ton of songs, and every one sounded great. Was very pleasantly surprised! :rock:

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

sicklucidpainter
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sicklucidpainter » 23 Jul 2013 06:22

I actually loved the new album, and have listened to TDG for as long as I can remember.
Sadly I bought a ticket to a show in February this year, and found out that Adam had split from the band to fly solo.
I usually hate to be one of those fans, but loosing Adam as the singer bummed me out and I sold my tickets. I just wanted to see them how I remembered them from childhood and even with the same music, its just not the same.
I however support Adam and his decision and will definitely follow his solo career, and I will gander at new TDG when it appears as well.

"not knowing everything is all that makes it okay....sometimes" ~Katarina Maxwell

Finally saw the puppies ~*Fete Ballroom Providence RI, 08-09-2013*~

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Skinwalker » 23 Jul 2013 08:42

I've liked them for years but currently my favorite CD by them is still One X probably because that's the first CD I heard from them. Even though Adam left I wouldn't sell my tickets to their concert. Here's why:

I saw them back in May and I'm still at a loss for words. They were incredible. I had heard that they lost Adam which bummed me out a lot because I thought I'd never see them live (I had never seen them live before this). When they played at Carolina Rebellion I was blown away. They had so much energy up on stage it was incredible. I got thrown into the mosh-pit at one point and promptly thrown back out. Everyone in the crowd was hyped and excited to be there. The vocals weren't as clean but the raw energy definitely made up for it. I am so glad I got to be there. (That and watching people mosh to Never Too Late was hilarious.)

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 23 Aug 2013 20:48

Going to see them Sunday. Super stoked :rock:

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 25 Aug 2013 21:56

Just saw three days grace. Awesomesauce :rock:
Literally challenge the puppies shows. But the pups will always win :music:

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

sickpuppiesfan247
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sickpuppiesfan247 » 29 Oct 2013 20:20

Concerts I have attended:
Hilary Duff - 2006
John Mayer - 2010
Marianas Trench - 2011 & 2013
Maroon 5 & Train - 2011
Nickelback - 2012
Our Lady Peace - 2012
Simple Plan - 2012
Little Big Town - 2013
Ziggy Marley - 2013
Jimmie Vaughan - 2013
Pierce the Veil & A Day to Remember - 2013

Return to “Other Music You Love”