The Vincent Black Shadow

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Serge » 10 Apr 2008 00:48

Anyone else like them?, it seems not a lot of people know much about them or at all =[

They're currently one of my favorite addictions!, I think they're VERY talented and unique, but unfortunately very underrated :(

~S<3

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 10 Apr 2008 21:20

I don't know all of their songs but I've listened to all of the one's they have on their myspace and I like them a lot! They are very unique. :)

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Serge » 11 Apr 2008 00:34

Yay finally someone else here who likes them! lol

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Shamrock » 11 Apr 2008 02:05

I've never heard of them.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Serge » 11 Apr 2008 02:12

Aw really?

You should totally check them out then! :D

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 11 Apr 2008 14:31

^Yeah, they're pretty cool. I found out about them last year through Neurosonic's page. I like them a lot. I need to get their cd.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby jersey » 13 Apr 2008 21:21

Wow... I am utterly shocked that someone else has heard of em! I've had Fears in the Water since it came out practically thanks to seeing the video on FUSE for Metro. I agree that they are extremely underrated. In some of the songs on the CD, the lead singer sorta sounds like Gwen Stefani circa the good days (aka No Doubt).

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Serge » 14 Apr 2008 14:22

Haha! I am shocked as well!, my local radio station here's been playing them since before the album was released. I personally think Cass is a much better singer than Gwen, she hits some crazy notes =)

Have you seen them live before?

.....oh and I can't wait for their 2nd album release and headlining tour this year! :D

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby jersey » 14 Apr 2008 16:12

No, unfortuately I haven't seen them live. I hope to see them though if they come to jersey.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Serge » 14 Apr 2008 16:26

Aw, they're definitely something live! :D

So what are your fav tunes from the album?

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby jersey » 14 Apr 2008 20:43

I like em all! haha... hmm..of course metro...house of tasteful men, this road is going nowhere, bullet on the tracks and fears in the water are my favorites. I like the whole old 40's sounding songs, especially this road is going nowhere. How about you?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Vincent Black Shadow

Unread postby Serge » 14 Apr 2008 21:23

The whole album is loaded with great songs from top to bottom, no fillers, all killers! :D

But my most favorites would have to be "Don't Go Soft", "Ghost Train Out", "Broken", and "Fears in the Water" :D

Return to “Other Music You Love”