Sixx AM

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LarsBJohansen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sixx AM

Unread postby LarsBJohansen » 10 Jun 2009 01:36

Nikki Sixx made this band: Sixx AM
Nikki Sixx are also yet (?) in Motley Crue and also wrote The Heroin Diaries... I suggest you should read it.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sixx AM

Unread postby Cassandra » 10 Jun 2009 14:20

I love Sixx: AM. My favorite song by them has to be Dead Mans Ballet or Pray For Me.

Welcome to the boards by the way.
:hug:

eowyngirl1992
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eowyngirl1992 » 25 Jun 2009 14:05

SIxx AM is awesome, me and my mom went to crue fest here and they were awesome live!

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 25 Jun 2009 15:55

eowyngirl1992
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eowyngirl1992 » 26 Jun 2009 13:50

felixthecat
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby felixthecat » 05 May 2010 16:24

Supposably the song, Crying Like A Bitch, on Godsmack's new album is about Nikki Sixx.

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 05 May 2010 17:34

Godsmack's obviously jealous then.

Sixx: A.M. is the definition of badass (beside the pups).
Courtesy call has definitely got to be a fav.

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 12 May 2011 18:07

I hunted this thread down as I can honestly say I'm officially obsessed with Sixx:A.M.'s latest album.

1st single Lies of the Beautiful People

Love this song, Smile, Skin and Are You With Me are other favorites of mine off the album. I've had it on constant play for over a week. The whole album is fantastic! :smile: It just debuted at #10 on Billboard. :smile:

I also ran over a clip series online on both the album and Nikkie Sixx's latest book It's Gonna Hurt. Love Nikki Sixx and the whole thing from book to album is imo phenomenal, mainly due to the point behind both (or at least what it evolved into). Completely recommend the album more and I want to pick up the book in June.

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 25 May 2011 21:09

Their new CD is incredible! My favourite songs are "Skin", "This is Gonna Hurt", and "Oh My God". If I ever get a tattoo, I would get lyrics from "Skin" done.

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 26 May 2011 19:15

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

ShariBlackVelvet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ShariBlackVelvet » 21 Jun 2012 05:43

I love Sixx:A.M. Wish they'd tour England. I interviewed Nikki Sixx when Motley Crue were here in December and he was very inspiring. Then I interviewed James Michael a few months later as I was still feeling inspired and wanted to feature them in Black Velvet more. He was awesome to talk to. Love the songs - music and lyrics.

Return to “Other Music You Love”