A Perfect Circle

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 12 Apr 2008 18:38

Soooooo.... who here also loves this band that's currently on "hiatus"??
My favorite songs are:
"3 Libras"
"Judith"
"Magdalena"
"Blue"
"The Outsider"
"A Stranger"
"Counting Bodies Like Sheep"
"Gravity"
"The Noose"
"The Nurse Who Loved Me" and many others.

Anyone else want to share their love (or liking) for this band?
Talk about your favorite tunes/videos, live/acoustic performances, albums, etc. Or about the depature of Paz. Whatever you want.
(And, if you're going to tell us about your disliking for the band, just share the dislike not the hate. :) )

.... I was thinking about putting Tool and Puscifer under the same thread, but I'm not sure since they are in fact different bands (but the same singer). What do you think?

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Serge » 12 Apr 2008 18:47

I love them =)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Becky » 12 Apr 2008 18:54

Love them. I don't see them getting back together any time soon. I don't really follow them other than listening to their music, though. I'm liking Ashes Divide's new single, too.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 12 Apr 2008 18:58

Gah.... I realize that I'm a bit slow, but, there's another Keenan related band?

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Becky
Founder
Founder

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Becky » 12 Apr 2008 19:00

Last edited by Becky on 12 Apr 2008 19:01, edited 1 time in total.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 12 Apr 2008 19:06

Becky
Founder
Founder

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Becky » 12 Apr 2008 19:07

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 12 Apr 2008 19:11

Becky
Founder
Founder

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Becky » 12 Apr 2008 19:13

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 12 Apr 2008 19:20

Darn...

I don't think Maynard told the truth on the site ;)
He said that since she's vegan she hallucinated aliens or something and she disappeared :P
Something along those lines... lol

Becky
Founder
Founder

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Becky » 12 Apr 2008 19:21

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 12 Apr 2008 19:26

It's a mystery I feel like I need to solve ;D

But then again, I also heard that she teaches bass lessons at a music school with Flea... that one sounds more reasonable. :)

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby solacematt » 13 Apr 2008 00:26

Paz left APC because she always had a thing for Smashing Pumpkins. So when a chance came to play in Zwan, a band by Billy COrgan and Jimmy Chamberlain of Smashing Pumpkins, she jumped at the chance.
Really liked Mer De Noms, but 13th Step and everything afterwards was kind of a letdown for me personally. The one thing I did like post MDN was "Weak And Powerless" that was redone by Wes Borland, he made it real heavy and much better.
As for Ashes Divide, since no one is posting in that thread, I guess I'll say it here. I bought the album the morning it came out. Was sooo dissappointed. "The Stone" seems to be the only good song on it so far :(
-matt

Becky
Founder
Founder

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Becky » 13 Apr 2008 07:52

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby solacematt » 13 Apr 2008 11:30

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby alice991 » 14 Apr 2008 14:57

^ Damn, that must've really sucked. Sorry about the loss of money.
So you don't ever think it'll grow on you?

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Apr 2008 15:18

i really like apc. my favourite song of all time is their song, "3 libras" actually

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Anthony » 05 May 2008 20:58

I love A Perfect Circle! I'm listening to ahses divide right now as well. Like someone said before, I'm not sure I like it either. I keep listening to it to see if it will grow on me but I dont think it is. I like the one track "a wish" for some reason, I think its just because I like the drums... heh

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby Kemmy » 07 May 2008 10:34

I didn't get Ashes Divide either but I was thinking about it. For me, Mer De Noms was their best album and sadly, none of their other albums came close to what they achieved in that album

I think I'll listen to Ashes Divide before I decide...

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

A Perfect Circle

Unread postby solacematt » 09 May 2008 13:05

If you don't already own it, the Tilling My Grave mix of "Weak And Powerless" blows away the original version. Wes Borland from Black Light Burns and Limp Bizkit remixed it and did the guitars over and it's soooo good :)
-matt

Return to “Other Music You Love”