Rise Against

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rise Against

Unread postby Cassandra » 05 Jul 2009 21:09

I had to make a thread about Rise Against. I love their music. :)

Any other Rise Against fans?
Last edited by Cassandra on 15 Oct 2009 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rise Against

Unread postby Serge » 06 Jul 2009 01:12

Love them! one of my faves :)

....and fellow Vegetarians/environmentalists<3

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Mike
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mike » 06 Jul 2009 06:08

I love Rise Against. I was really disappointed I wasn't able to go see them when they were in St. Louis a few weeks back.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 13 Jul 2009 22:37

I'm a big fan of Rise Against. :biggrin:

Not only are they great musicians, they're down to earth guys as well.

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 14 Jul 2009 04:46

I love Rise Against! I saw them with MCR forever ago and im seeing them again in a few weeks with Rancid! :rock:

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 29 Jul 2009 05:57

Saw them last night...between Billy Talent, the awesomeness that is Rancid, and Rise Against...AMAZING show! Anyone who has the chance should go see them!

Call me Jes!

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 29 Jul 2009 19:27

I saw Rise Against with Rancid about a month ago...GREAT show.

But we didn't get Billy Talent :tantrum:

uhhh its ashley
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby uhhh its ashley » 29 Jul 2009 20:59

Absolutely. I saw them at the end of June. I am so thankful for one of my friends constantly playing them around me.

and then you’ll finally see how it’s supposed to be, our flaws dissolve in love so easily.

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 29 Jul 2009 21:51

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 30 Jul 2009 05:07

Yah, they were great! Defiantly one of those bands that sound better live! Which is why the show was so good, all 3 sounded better live!

Call me Jes!

Sarah
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sarah » 06 Aug 2009 07:26

I saw them a while back with Alkaline Trio.
They're way better live, in my opinion.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 15 Dec 2009 01:23

I know this topic is old but I was about to make a RA topic and did a search first. I f*ck LOVE Rise against. His voice is just awesome. It's got a scratchiness to it but in really cool way. Seen them live a few times, they rock. I love their old stuff, and their new stuff, all of it lol. Favorite songs by them probably "Dancing For Rain: "Give It All" "Blood To Bleed" "Blood Red White and Blue" "Behind Closed Doors" eh the list goes on so I'm just gonna stop lol.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 28 May 2010 21:26

Thread resurrection to spread the RA love

:( Wish they would come to tx again, they destroy live

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 28 May 2010 23:10

I Love Rise Against and my brother told me he's been listening to Hero of War constantly, He said He dosnt want to end up bieng that man, That Rise Against makes him want to be better than that, Im so proud of him :cry:

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Josh1billion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Josh1billion » 29 May 2010 00:44

I loooove Rise Against. That's my second favorite band (after Sick Puppies, of course).

I make games.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 29 May 2010 09:11

Formerly known as Cakerz

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 29 May 2010 16:10

I love Rise Against so much. I think they're the first band I really got into. Me and my friend were walking by her brothers door and he was blasting it and we were like, "What is that beautiful sound?" After that I started listening to CYY and then Breaking Benjamin and Sick Puppies.

They also put me on the road to becoming a 'Veg Head' as my friends like to say.

And I just realized there's the the same amount of letters in Sick Puppies as Rise Against.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

djgucci528
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby djgucci528 » 29 May 2010 20:27

Not a HUGE fan but they are indeed really awesome :)

"I, I won't justify
The way I live my life
'Cause I'm the one livin' it
Feelin' it, tastin' it
And you're just wasting your time
Trying to throw me a line
When you're the one drowning
I like where I'm at on my back
Floating down in my own riptide
The water is fine"

Thank you Heather for my avatar :)

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 29 May 2010 22:56

Formerly known as Cakerz

Shinryu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shinryu » 30 May 2010 22:58

I love Rise Against. I have all their albums.

Return to “Other Music You Love”