Adelitas Way

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Reptar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Adelitas Way

Unread postby Reptar » 15 Jul 2009 01:47

Anyone heard this band before?

They too have a song used by WWE. It's called Invincible and it's the theme song for WWE Superstars.

Currently touring with Sick Puppies (if not they will be very soon. I believe they start touring with SP on August 13th).

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Adelitas Way

Unread postby kait09 » 15 Jul 2009 16:38

My sister introduced me to their stuff and while I didn't like it at first, it definitely grew on me. Their album came out yesterday too, didn't it?

Reptar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Reptar » 15 Jul 2009 16:51

Yeah it did. I probably should have mentioned that in my post lol

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 15 Jul 2009 17:16

Closer to You and Last Stand are pretty good. Didn't know much about them till I found out they were opening for the pups

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 15 Jul 2009 18:27

I really like Closer To You; it's probably my favourite from the album. I think that Dirty Little Thing would be a great live song at their shows. I haven't seen them live but I hope to at some point.

I got the chance to their frontman, Rick DeJesus...apparently he is a Wii tennis champ :laugh:

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DeadSpace » 28 Jul 2009 20:06

Invincible and Scream are both awesome haven't listened to the rest of the cd yet though

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

kait09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kait09 » 31 Jul 2009 09:14

I think Dirty Little Thing and Last Stand are my favorite. I get the intro to Hate Love in my head all day though lol

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 15 Oct 2009 20:44

My favorite favorite band. Anyone who really knows me knows this. The album is amazing, and what the guys have planned in the near future is sure to catapult them to the top.

Invincible is not only the theme for WWE Superstars, it is also now featured on Monday Night Football and was just played on MTV's Bully Beatdown tonight.

The video is finally available on MTV.com and all its affiliated websites, as well as Fuse, VH1, and On Demand for Cable Subscribers.

Closer to You has been my favorite song from day one, but there's a couple older demos they have that I listen to a lot too like Waiting for Tonight and Like a Disease.

I love the fact that AW and SP are touring together. Gives me lots of opportunities to see my two favorite bands together :)

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 15 Oct 2009 21:01

I must say I really like this band. I hear them all the time now on music choice along with cavo and of course SP! They are really good and I really wish SP could have been with them in seattle. It would have made that show even more amazing than it already was. :smile:

Why So Serious!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 15 Oct 2009 23:53

They were fantastic live! I saw them when they opened for SP in Florida this past August.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

*~DeathDealer~*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *~DeathDealer~* » 16 Oct 2009 18:48

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 25 Dec 2009 19:15

I finally bought this album and I must say I LOVE it. I've been a fan of a few of their songs, and I've been listening to the album on my holiday trip to see family. :rock: :smile: I hoping to see them live at one point next year.

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 26 Dec 2009 11:22

You'll love them live. They are energetic and amazing.

Their new single is going to be Last Stand, and the video should film at the end of January. I think the song will hit radio around that time as well.

4LK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 4LK » 26 Dec 2009 11:32

I first heard of these guys from the intro to WWE Superstars. Invincible is an awesome song. I've seen them live with SP twice now, and they are really good live.

Good band.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 01 Mar 2010 22:44

The video for their new single, Last Stand, premiered today on Yahoo Music.

I think it's amazingly done and very well shot.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 08 Mar 2010 19:25

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 08 Mar 2010 19:27

I've heard that a lot from people. It's my second favorite behind Closer to You. I heard CTY when it was still in the production stage and it was just a rough demo, and to see it evolve into what it is on the album is amazing. Last Stand didn't change too much. Just a couple melodies, but it is still an amazing song.

This song was actually intended to be the third single after Dirty Little Thing, but it looks like the label changed their minds and wanted to go straight for the crossover single. I think it was a great idea.

btw, here is another link for the

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 08 Mar 2010 19:30

I like Closer to You as well. When I was reviewing the album, those two (and Dirty Little Thing) stood out right away.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 31 Mar 2010 17:46

I saw them with Three Days Grace last night and they were amazing! I really like their song "Scream".

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 31 Mar 2010 21:48

I have yet to see them but I really like Scream and Hate Love

2-9-10, 2-12-10, 9-16-10, 3-20-11, 8-1-11, 9-21-12
http://bit.ly/91taYD My guinea pig named by Shim :biggrin:
http://bit.ly/if6ZoQ Happy B-day Shim!! From Happy :smile:
Happy the guinea pig is the best guinea pig out there. Why? You ask. Cuz Shim named him :biggrin:

Return to “Other Music You Love”