The Eagles

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Eagles

Unread postby jazzyd » 17 Apr 2008 20:33

God I love this band!!!
I grew up listing too them.
its just good whole hearted rock and roll!! ;D
and I've been wanting to go there concerts for
FORVER!!
who has heard their new album?

Becky
Founder
Founder

The Eagles

Unread postby Becky » 17 Apr 2008 20:35

Their new album is way to country for my liking. I like some of their old stuff....but I've kind of grown past it. Their cover of Seven Bridges Road is one of my favorites by them. Great harmonies.

ajs8713

The Eagles

Unread postby ajs8713 » 18 Apr 2008 19:30

yeah the eagles are a great classic rock band i really enjoy there older stuff.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Eagles

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 22:23

I used to get drunk to them all the time

....ah the memories

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Return to “Other Music You Love”