Aerosmith,Alice Cooper,Steve Miller..etc.

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
riffandroll
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby riffandroll » 18 Apr 2008 15:13

before the pups i was pretty much listening to only classic rock artists, because they can actually sing, and then i heard the pups and i was like they are just what i was looking for!

"Love truely, laugh uncontrollably, and live with no regrets." -Steven Tyler

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 15:16

Yeah Shim is very much so an amazing vocalist who actually sings, something that not too many modern rock bands can say :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 18 Apr 2008 15:21

Before I started listening to Evanescence, I was just listening to classic rock. Now the door is open. 8-) I love a lot of classic rock artists...but now listen to a lot of new rock, as well. Led Zeppelin is still one of my all time favorite bands. My CD collection of old school artists includes, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, LZ, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks solo, Heart, Janis Joplin, The Allman Brothers, Tom Petty, The Who, The Guess Who, The Beatles, CCR, The Doors, Dylan, The Grateful Dead, Simon and Garfunkel, The Rolling Stones, Carol King, Jethro Tull, Eric Clapton/Cream, and so on.... So yea, I know quite a bit of the stuff my parents listened to. ;D

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 15:31

I can't listen to Janis Joplin now without being overwhelmed with sadness. :(

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 18 Apr 2008 15:32

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 18 Apr 2008 15:37

Sadly enough when i was younger I was not into rock or alternative music I was a pop princess Now looking back on it I was like why was i demented or somethin. I didn't even like it that much it was just what my friend were listening to so i did. I wish I would have made alot of different music choices when I was younger. But when I was around my brother and sister we listened to freestyle i'm not as ashamed of that stuff like Cynthia, Johnny O, Soave, Judy Torres, Cover Girls, Pretty Poison, Shana, Nice And Wild etc. But I love my music choices now.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 15:38

Last edited by Serge on 18 Apr 2008 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

jazzyd

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 15:38

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 18 Apr 2008 15:54

Last edited by Becky on 18 Apr 2008 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 18 Apr 2008 16:03

My baby/child youth was grunge/alt-rock. Amazingness! 8-)

I'm sorry Serge....
About whatever happened... :(

My avatar is always watching.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 16:04

It's really messed up in many ways =/

I was never into drinking/smoking/drugs/etc then she got me addicted to all that junk then threw me away like yesterday's garbage =[
Last edited by Serge on 18 Apr 2008 16:06, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 16:08

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 18 Apr 2008 16:12

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 16:18

I hope your mom is right, for justice's sake :)

...and yeah, her debut album was released back in October after delay after delay.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 18 Apr 2008 16:38

Haha, my mom is always right ;)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 17:32

Yay! :D

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 18 Apr 2008 22:20

I have only recently started getting into modern rock, within the last few months, before that I loved classic rock. My favs include: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, etc...

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 22:22

I love the Beatles and Dylan :D

Return to “Other Music You Love”