10 years

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 10 Years

Unread postby angelbear425 » 08 Aug 2011 10:54

I've seen them 3 or 4 times and they were really good! I think I started liking them around the time I started liking SP (2006/2007).

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 08 Aug 2011 11:34

Oh yes, I love them too!! :rock:

Can't wait to see them in Vegas in Oct.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 08 Aug 2011 14:34

Seen them twice and yes they put on a great show, they are some awesome guys. Here is bad quality image of me meeting them!

That pic I THINK is from 2007, whenever they opened for Linkin Park on Projekt Revolution. Jesse had just cut off his dreads recently :( His voice is amazing

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 16 Oct 2012 15:30

These guys rock! I love their new album Minus the Machine.

Return to “Other Music You Love”