10 years

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
ajs8713
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

10 years

Unread postby ajs8713 » 18 Apr 2008 19:33

10 years is a awesome band there new stuff sounds really good. If you guys want to hear 5 of their new songs go to clearchannelmusic.com

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

10 years

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 18 Apr 2008 20:17

LOVE them! I've got a big picture that I took of them when I saw them live right above me as I type! Ahhh, I miss those dreads.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

10 years

Unread postby Serge » 18 Apr 2008 21:01

They're pretty good live

I saw them at Family Values '06 :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nymphadora

10 years

Unread postby nymphadora » 26 Apr 2008 12:46

Wasteland is the most beautiful song I've heard from this band. I'm still newly introduced to 10 years so I am not familiar with any other songs or albums. I have to say though, wasteland was an eye catching song for me, they are on my top ten list for sure.
Last edited by nymphadora on 26 Apr 2008 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 10 years

Unread postby Cassandra » 21 Dec 2008 22:24

I like them. I saw them on tour with Mudvayne and Snot. I thought it was kind of odd that they were on tour with them, but still a great show.
Last edited by Cassandra on 22 Aug 2009 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 02 Apr 2009 11:33

i saw 10 years last night at orange county choppers. they were awesome!! i miss the dreads though :laugh: i took some pics of the show, please excuse the poor lighting, it was in a motocycle showroom lol.

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 02 Apr 2009 14:49

^ Great pics!

I was supposed to see them tonight...but tickets sold out before I could get them :cry:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 02 Apr 2009 18:53

Matt thanks for posting them here before showing me and I am partially deaf in my right ear now because I had to go with you!! :angrytongue: (and thanks for sending me my own pic)

Great pics tho!

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 02 Apr 2009 20:45

Thanks for posting Matt.
I love 10 Years.

Hope I get to see them in Cali again soon!

aka Sarah

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 02 Apr 2009 22:47

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 03 Apr 2009 20:14

From an interview...

"(To Jesse) Is there any reason why you paint your hands?

Jesse: It’s one of those things that I just thought of. We did a video and had a fire scene at night time, so we painted ourselves black –where we would just be silhouettes. I had this leftover paint and one time I was in the backstage bathroom warming up, just thinking of stuff and I painted it. I didn’t think anything about it getting anywhere, and it looked like gloves. Then it got everywhere. It’s neat because when I come out, people think that it’s gloves on my hands at first and it starts getting everywhere and they’re like, “Where is it coming from?” It’s a visual; it’s pretty neat."

aka Sarah

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 03 Apr 2009 20:31

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 09 Mar 2011 10:06

Thats kinda cool. I love this band. I wish I had their new CD Feeding the Wolves. I absolutely love Shoot It Out. It is one of my all time favorite songs. :rock: :rock:

Keep Rockin

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 09 Mar 2011 14:04

All of the songs on Feeding The Wolves are awesome!

We are going to see them on Saturday in Tempe, Az.

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 10 Mar 2011 06:49

Man I am so jealous, and yes all the songs on the new record are AWESOOOOOOOOOOME. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Keep Rockin

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 15 Mar 2011 22:44

I'm really becoming a big fan of 10 Years. Feeding the Wolves is awesome. I'm still digesting The Autumn Effect and Division since I got them a couple days ago.

I think my Favs off Wolves are 1) Fix Me 2) One More Day 3) Dead in the Water 4) Running in Place and 5) Shoot it Out

The Autumn Effect has Wasteland, and I loved that song, but never picked up the album back when it came out. This was their first album and it has alot of instrumental sections which are usually slow or quiet. It makes it a tough album to get through if you have a short attention span (or listen to it at work). But when you play it at home where you can hear it better and can focus on it, its really good.

Division is like a hybrid between Autumn Effect and Feeding the Wolves... maybe because it's in between them chronologically :laugh: . Division has the song Beautiful, which I think is one of their best songs. It's fighting Fix Me for my favorite song. The rest of the Album is good and I think I might like it more than Autumn Effect, but only because it flows better. I noticed 10 Years likes to do alot of interludes between songs to make the Album seem like it doesn't stop, which they don't do on Feeding the Wolves. I don't mind it, but casual listeners do alot of the time.

I really hope to see 10 Years tour with Sick Puppies sometime. I know they will be at the Rock on the Range deal together, but they could be playing different days.

Here's there videos for those who haven't heard em:

Check out my band

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 16 Mar 2011 11:00

Yeah they killed it on Saturday night. Mind blown!

I will get some of our footage/pics up here.

I am sad that I cannot make it to the Virginia show that they are doing with the pups, so yeah, let's hope they add more dates.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 16 Mar 2011 19:19

Met them opening for LP a few years ago, nice dudes and they kick ass live seen them twice

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jessamy » 18 Mar 2011 09:49

i only liked a few songs before i saw them live with the pups...they're live show blew my mind! now i have all their stuff :laugh:

Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11

InsaneRH
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

10 Years

Unread postby InsaneRH » 08 Aug 2011 10:28

Are there any other 10 Years fans on SPWC? I love them almost as much as I love the Sick Puppies. :music:

Welcome to my world
Where everyone I ever need
Always ends up leaving me alone

Return to “Other Music You Love”