Panic! at the Disco

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
xprettyinpunkash
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Panic! at the Disco

Unread postby xprettyinpunkash » 22 Jul 2008 21:04

Yeah I can agree with you on that point. They definitely don't sound the same at all... but it's nice that they're expanding their musical techniques to other options instead of keeping in one place. Of course that means the risk of loosing and getting fans, but they were probably aware of that risk in the first place.
But they are still very talented, and nothing can change that. Very talented boys ^-^.
I'm positive their style will continue changing with each new song. But yet, alot of bands have done that same thing. Not all, and maybe not to the extent Panic has, but definitely not that uncommon.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 22 Jul 2008 21:11

Change is imperitive for every band to succeed in the long run... But I'm a firm believer that it should be little by little, not a complete 180! But yeah... Can't deny the fact that they are very talented. I just tend to pretend Pretty. Odd. never came out lol

cpeisley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby cpeisley » 06 Aug 2008 01:36

I'de never heard of them until my friend gave me an album and now i'm hooked

:band: Rock on

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”