Nine Inch Nails

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nine Inch Nails

Unread postby Serge » 01 Apr 2009 21:31

Is it good? =]

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 02 Apr 2009 10:09

haha.. has anyone seen the april fools joke Maynard did yesterday??? he totally ripped on Chris Cornell new album. it was pretty friggin hilarious.

one love

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 02 Apr 2009 20:37

I didn't catch it. What site was it on?

...And Serge, it was an April Fools joke. Pretty funny though!!!

aka Sarah

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 03 Apr 2009 07:41

it was great. here is the link

o and i actually got to meet maynard last thursday. he was here in town talkin about his wine and signing bottles of 'em. i went and stood in line and got one. cool stuff.

one love

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 03 Apr 2009 20:18

aka Sarah

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 04 Apr 2009 00:01

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 29 Apr 2010 01:52

Talk about nastalgia.... NIN waz my 1st concert... I'll never forget it... They were and are one of the best live shows... :rock: ... and everytime I see em' its like they get better an better or maybe I just enjoy it more an more... :laugh:

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Aguinaga09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Aguinaga09 » 29 Apr 2010 20:39

I LOVE NIN! My fav band next to SP :] i would do anything to see them live =/ They need to get back together! Trent Reznor is my hero =p

Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jessamy » 05 Aug 2010 23:28

all i can say about nails is

FREAKING EPIC

i hope he's not done

Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Jan 2011 14:03

My favorite band EVER!!!!!!!!!

The past few years have been awesome so much has come out from the NIN camp!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Teeth, Year Zero, The Slip, Ghosts, Social Network Soundtrack, Pretty Hate Machine Remastered, The Gift!!!!

Can't wait to see how the new How to Destroy Angles Cd sounds like and what songs they plan on doing live when they finally tour for that project.

In case no one knows what i'm taking about Trent claims he's disbanded NIN ... which i think is premature to say ... it's more like i'm tired and i just want to stop touring for a while .... considering we've waited five to eight years between albums ... i don't know why he would say it's all over ... but i digress...

anyways so he's started a new band with Atticus Ross and his wife. They release a self titled EP. They are called How To Destroy Angels ... and it's amazing sounds just like NIN but with a girl singer!!!!

Anyone heard that????

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 11 Jan 2011 17:55

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 12 Jan 2011 13:55

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 12 Jan 2011 17:44

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 13 Jan 2011 00:36

Exactly. I've always assumed people get fed up with touring, its lifestyle and everyone their touring/playing with to the breaking point, throw their hands up and say "I'm done." Time goes by, that lifts and they're back onto what they had be doing previously. Besides, even monetarily speaking...NIN comes back with a new record? Of course it'll do well it's first time around, the supporting tour will do phenomenally if they haven't toured for a couple years......or just a tour itself....yet I will make sure I'm at the show just in the rare case I'm....you know....wrong.

Like Rage (not the same but still)....member leaves, break-up, reunion tours.....and now I keep hearing a new record (1st since what 2000???) this coming year which for everyone's sanity in avoiding my annoyed rambling should NOT be a joke or miscommunication lol...just saying. I digress...

I'm also a concert whore so I don't think I count in the overall "I need to go to this show" count. :laugh: I didn't get to see them when the last toured (long story) thus.....I'm happy with the idea of something in the future. :rock:

Ooooooooo see??????? ramble................[/quote]

Wait what are you taking about?????

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 13 Jan 2011 13:55

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 16 Jan 2011 01:28

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 16 Jan 2011 12:27

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 16 Jan 2011 12:40

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 16 Jan 2011 17:11

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 16 Jan 2011 21:50

Trent and Atticus just won the Best Original Score at the Golden Globes!!!!!

Return to “Other Music You Love”