Tori Amos

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
evilmig
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tori Amos

Unread postby evilmig » 13 May 2008 12:24

Its sad to say that I'm probably going to be the only sucker in here who loves the crazy piano chanteuse TORI AMOS....

I've been playing the piano for like 5 or 6 six years now and that wouldn't off been if it was not for Tori. The first time I saw her crazy ass play two pianos I was stunned and thought "wow I wish I could do that." The truth of the matter is that aside from being one of those angry 90's chick singers; she has great talent and music that can relate to anyone.

Thats mainly why I love her...aside from her amazing piano skills.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tori Amos

Unread postby Serge » 13 May 2008 13:02

I love Tori Amos :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tori Amos

Unread postby littlemonkey » 13 May 2008 15:56

Miguel you know I love Tori :P

:.:Melissa:.:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tori Amos

Unread postby Donna » 13 May 2008 17:14

I like her earlier stuff more than the newer..she has a beautifully haunting voice.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tori Amos

Unread postby littlemonkey » 14 May 2008 11:01

I agree.. I don't like the newer stuff..

whats everybody's favorite song?

:.:Melissa:.:

evilmig

Tori Amos

Unread postby evilmig » 14 May 2008 12:08

well as you already now Melissa...my favorite is Bliss....the piano and rock behind that one is very EPIC.

And I think thats why she is an amazing artist. She never gets comfortable with one thing she always tries to experiment with her music. Thats why every album sounds different. But its true her older stuff is much sweeter.
Last edited by evilmig on 14 May 2008 12:13, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Music You Love”