The John Butler Trio

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The John Butler Trio

Unread postby Anthony » 13 May 2008 14:29

Has anyone herd of John Butler? They are from Australia. Again, one of my most favorite musicians of all time. If a guitar could communicate through feeling and emotion this is the guy who does it. I've seen them live and even though it was nothing fancy they completely blew me away.

I cant get the youtube thing to work so here is a link:

What you want is one of my favorite songs from them, but there are soo many. I defiantly recommend checking these guys out.
Last edited by Anthony on 13 May 2008 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Return to “Other Music You Love”