Chevelle

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 Jul 2008 01:45

you will. keep hanging with me and its bound to happen eventually lol. if theres a show near chicago then chris is there so ill let ya know the next time we plan on going

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 Jul 2008 21:51

sweeeeeeeeet me at the chevelle show :cool:

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Chevelle Single, "Jars"

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 25 Jun 2009 18:02

sounds awesome...

I was worried I would be disappointed in the new album, but I don't think I will be. Love my chevelle :)

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: New Chevelle Single, "Jars"

Unread postby Christian » 27 Jun 2009 19:09

I love chevelle. I'll have to listen to this song. :biggrin:

Why So Serious!

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 27 Jun 2009 19:37

Yeah this song is pretty awesome.Can't wait to hear the new album:) :biggrin:

Why So Serious!

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 27 Jun 2009 19:44

chevelle is my second favorite band and i cant wait to see them at krockathon in august

Reptar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Reptar » 08 Jul 2009 16:56

You might not believe me, but I uploaded that video/song. I just added a link on my profile to here as proof.

I love it. New album better be awesome.

TOOLsynesthesia
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TOOLsynesthesia » 25 Aug 2009 21:04

I reeeally can't wait for the new album! The new single is great, especially if i'm having a day when I need something hard/heavy to listen to. And Chevelle is coming to a small venue in Charlotte on September 25th! It's going to be so amazing. I've seen them live before, and they were excellent, but that was at a street festival with 5,000 people, so I'm really excited about seeing them up close XD.

I tell the earth, "thanks for the hair, thanks for the skin, thanks for the bone",
Though I now slowly give it back I still appreciate the loan.

-Jeffrey Lewis

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 25 Aug 2009 23:22

The album is out now if you pre-order it through chevelle. They will send you a link and you can download it a week in advance of the 31st release date.

I have already listened to it 5 times. It is quite possibly their best cd.

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 26 Aug 2009 00:19

I really like "jars", I can't wait to hear more from the new album! I really like there old song "the red" and "Send the pain below". Can't wait to hear what other stuff they will put out.:)

Why So Serious!

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 27 Aug 2009 20:41

"Sleep Apnea" and "Shameful Metaphors" from the new album are two of their best songs they have put out to date.

TOOLsynesthesia
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TOOLsynesthesia » 26 Oct 2009 14:39

I agree with Shameful Metaphors, that song is really addictive. I like the fact that they used a tritone repeatedly during Fell Into Your Shoes (yay for unconventional!), and added an acoustic track , which is inbetween tunings :crazy: . It might be my favorite album from them so far (on most days).

I tell the earth, "thanks for the hair, thanks for the skin, thanks for the bone",
Though I now slowly give it back I still appreciate the loan.

-Jeffrey Lewis

rbritten17

Unread postby rbritten17 » 29 Oct 2009 20:56

SciFi Crimes is an awesome album, but I gotta say Vena Sera is without a doubt my favorite album by them. I get it Chronicles my life.

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Sam » 04 Apr 2010 16:17

I saw Chevelle last night with Three Days Grace and I thought they were awesome!!

Who else think they are awesome?! I DO I DO ^_^

Takanada
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Takanada » 05 Apr 2010 06:16

Chevelle's awesome. Even more cool that they're all brothers. I was going to be at the concert, but a friend of mine wasn't able to get the night off. I didn't get tickets, I'd felt bad if I went knowing he wanted to so bad (Chevelle's his favorite band).

Final Fantasy 7
Past Shows:
10/15/2009 Hattiesburg, MS 10/18/2009 Biloxi, MS 02/01/2010 Baton Rouge, LA
02/02/2010 Birmingham, AL 04/21/2010 Atlanta, GA 04/22/2010 Jackson, MS
07/10/2010 Biloxi, MS 07/12/2010 Baton Rouge, LA

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 05 Apr 2010 11:21

Have loved Chevelle for YEARS! Still do they are just a flat our awesome rock band and very underrated

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Aguinaga09
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Aguinaga09 » 10 Apr 2010 20:18

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 11 Apr 2010 05:01

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 11 Apr 2010 08:21

I love Chevelle's music!...I didn't know they were brothers either.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 11 Apr 2010 08:43

Pete and Sam are brothers and Dean is their brother-in-law. Their other brother Joe left the band in 2005 and was replaced by Dean. :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Return to “Other Music You Love”