Chevelle

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:12

my friend Chris is crazy about Chevelle. hes gotten me into some of their stuff. they're really good. not to mention they are from Grayslake and went to my high school lol. which is pretty awesome. he actually knows where their house is. its really close to mine lol. well kinda close.

im actually going to see them on sunday with Saving Abel, Theory of a Deadman, POD and black stone cherry. im really excited!!!

so who else is a Chevelle fan??

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chevelle

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 May 2008 12:29

i am a chevelle fan but wait wait wait you are going to go see saving abel and chevelle and P.O.D. not fair you should work for me and i should go. you have to stop going to all these concerts you are making me sad. i cant wait til summerfest haha

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:34

haha sorry. im concert crazy. we had pointfest on sunday then tomorrow im going to the P!@TD show then now this sunday i have this show lol. its awesome. this has been the best week of my life.

ive never seen Chevelle. im so stoked!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chevelle

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 May 2008 12:37

i've never seen chevlle or P.O.D. man you are goin to drive me crazy you better not hit up anymore shows for a while it is so not fair. all those great bands at one concert d**n. have you seenP.O.D. before

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:43

haha. i know im awesome! no ive never seen any of these bands before

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Kemmy » 22 May 2008 15:32

I love Chevelle but they never come here :(

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 22 May 2008 15:37

I like Chevelle a lot even though I don't know many of their songs lol. I've seen them twice and they are really good live :)

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Sheila » 22 May 2008 15:59

Chevelle is a great band. I got to see them open for Ev last year in Glenn Falls. I didnt know much about them before seeing them, but after that show, I wanted to hear more from them.
Last edited by Sheila on 22 May 2008 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Samsung » 22 May 2008 17:26

I like some Chevelle songs. They have a cool vibe to them. :)

My avatar is always watching.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 May 2008 10:13

yeah ive gotten into some of their stuff. and since chris can play all of their stuff on guitar i hear it a lot lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Missy » 24 May 2008 23:35

I've seen them twice... Once with Korn and once with Evanescence. They really do put on a good live show. I think it's funny, when I mention them... people say "I don't know who they are" and I usually respond with, "Yes you do... You just don't know it" lmao Then I sing part of The Red and then they say "OH YEAH" lol Works every time...

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 24 May 2008 23:41

haha i didnt really know who they were either. but then he started playing a few songs and i did the same thing. i was like "they do that song? and that one too??" haha im so stoked!!

im thinking of passing out my leftover SP stickers at the show tomorrow?? what do u think?

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Missy » 24 May 2008 23:43

Do it! Afterall, SP was supposed to play with Chevelle in SF on the 2nd, so obviously it's a fit in the music!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 24 May 2008 23:45

yeha i think they did a few shows with them toward the end of the tour somewhere... idk.

but yeah i know it fits especially with saving abel being there. ill bring em. and probly wear my free hugs shirt lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Missy » 24 May 2008 23:53

It's your duty! lol You HAVE to ;D
Awwww I wanna see Saving Abel again... No fair!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 26 May 2008 16:43

i forgot my stickers!!! i was upset. and to top it off we missed saving abel. apparently they were the first to go on at like noon. i was even more upset!!! and i didnt wear my free hugs shirt because it was really hot yesterday and its a good thing i didnt because i had beer and water and soda and god knows what else spilled on me all day long.

the show was way too hardcore for me lol. i was tossed and thrown about way too much. and chevelle and POD had to cut their sets short because there was a huge storm headed our way. there was huge lightning throughout chevelles whole set!!!

btu we didnt meet one of the ghuys from POD. i got a pic (ill put it up later) and i got his autograph!!!! ahhh but overall good times!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Missy » 26 May 2008 19:57

Awww it sucks that things didn't turn out how you wanted. And yeah, the crowd for Chevelle is pretty nasty. I saw them with Evanescence and almost DIED lol but they do put on a really good show. If I woulda been there and there was lightning, I probably would have left lol

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 26 May 2008 22:51

haha it made the show quite interesting actually lol. it added a nice effect

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby Missy » 27 May 2008 09:36

Yup! Of course it would have been better if I wasn't trying to protect my friends, but I still had a blast! lol

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Chevelle

Unread postby frodolover36 » 27 May 2008 09:43

haha yeah i had my friend chris there and when we pushed our way up front it was pure madness. i told him to hang on and dont let go.

honestly if i didnt have my glasses and phone and camera i think i would of been fine. i was doing alright i was just worried about losing my stuff!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Return to “Other Music You Love”