Your song of the day

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Your song of the day

Unread postby Cody Lee » 29 May 2010 12:53

So I like learning about new music but if I just ask everyone to post bands they like it's a little overwhelming. I figure let's make a thread where anyone can post one song a day. Just post ONE, don't post a lot lol. That way even if everyone posts it's not a whole bunch, just a good way to share music. Since I'm on a bit of a RA listening spree today I'll start with

Page no longer available

So what's your song of the day?

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: You're song of the day

Unread postby Cassie » 29 May 2010 20:37

The Glee cast version of "Poker Face." It's been stuck in my head since Tuesday and it's absolutely amazing. :rock:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 29 May 2010 22:56

Just youtubed that, sounded funny lol

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

4LK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 4LK » 30 May 2010 08:27

Page no longer available

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 30 May 2010 10:26

Even though I've never been a huge fan of Slipknot I can never take away from their musical talent. Sucks that they just lost a member.

My song of the day
I didn't like the actual vid cause the audio on it sounded weird. Beware that song is like a drug and you will listen to it OVER AND OVER

Formerly known as Cakerz

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 30 May 2010 11:11

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby listentothemusic » 31 May 2010 13:32

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 31 May 2010 14:34

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 31 May 2010 15:58

"YOU'RE SO AMAZING, SO A-MA-MA-MAZING!"

Formerly known as Cakerz

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 31 May 2010 17:46

My song for the day would have to be Rip Tide. It's been stuck in my head all day.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby listentothemusic » 01 Jun 2010 21:19

Dead Inside-Mudvayne

Its been circling through my head all day. I haven't heard it in at least a month... :noclue:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 01 Jun 2010 22:59

Page no longer available

Not a huge fan of the band, but this is one of those songs that is just so damn good you gotta put it on repeat for a bit

Formerly known as Cakerz

us4gim4ru
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby us4gim4ru » 01 Jun 2010 23:32

Listen to the very beginning and try not to headbang or move along with the beat. Just try. I dare you. You may be able to do it, but only once. The next time the song comes on, it's physically impossible.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 02 Jun 2010 01:45

Formerly known as Cakerz

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Your song of the day

Unread postby Cody Lee » 03 Jun 2010 22:49

So I'm not big on rap (unless it's from the 90's) but I cannot get ENOUGH of this song

Page no longer available

Has eminem in it as well

Formerly known as Cakerz

us4gim4ru
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby us4gim4ru » 03 Jun 2010 22:55

Link no longer valid

They don't have anything on Youtube yet, so this links to their Myspace. They're not all that big right now, but they're really good. I saw them with a couple friends when they were in Seattle opening for Taproot. Take a listen to all the songs they have up- not a single one of them is bad at all.

us4gim4ru
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby us4gim4ru » 03 Jun 2010 23:00

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 03 Jun 2010 23:04

Formerly known as Cakerz

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 04 Jun 2010 21:58

Formerly known as Cakerz

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 05 Jun 2010 08:16

The opening theme to Elfen Lied its called lilium

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Return to “Other Music You Love”