Linkin Park

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Linkin Park

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 17:18

Ok I don't know how we do not have this one yet. I love Linkin Park So Much. I do not believe that any cd they ever come out with will be better then hybrid theory but I will always listen to them till they retire or I die. So anyone else Like :razz:

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Linkin Park

Unread postby Samsung » 07 Jun 2008 17:21

I loved LP. Minutes to MIdnight made them drop a lot down on my respect level. :roll:

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 17:23

yeah minutes to midnight was a bit of a let down but i did like a few songs alot and I was happy with them putting something out with a few songs i really like out then nothing at all

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 07 Jun 2008 17:29

I would have just liked them to come out with nothing at all.

But I loved thehir old stuff. ;)

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 17:32

their old stuff is the best but cant wait to see what they come out with next you are probably thinking oh no

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 07 Jun 2008 17:38

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 17:44

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 17:45

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 07 Jun 2008 18:00

I love old LP. I love Hybrid Theory and Meteora. *drools*

Minutes to Midnight was disappointing I must say, but they are great live. I've seen them twice. I went to the same shows as Sheila and I agree, there was something missing at the last show, I just can't say what it was... they performed all the songs I wanted to hear but...I don't know

A place for my head (the show we went to): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zgdXalQT8 (our seats were kinda far but you get the idea :p ) - I'm always ready with my camera :shock:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 18:06

love that song thanks for posting the video its good footage. if i was in the crowd by him i would have pulled him in. :lol:

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 07 Jun 2008 18:12

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 07 Jun 2008 18:15

no i didnt hear that but that is so awsome

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 07 Jun 2008 18:22

we almost didnt go to that second show. We had forgotten to buy tickets when they went on sale, and then when we checked, all the good ones were gone. I checked online a week before the show, and luckly, they had released a few extra ones.

yeah, the pulling the pants down thing was funny.

I'm sure you'll be able to see them Nicole, they seem like a band that will keep putting stuff out for years to come. Just remember to check your email :p

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 07 Jun 2008 21:45

Anyone going to Projekt Revolution?

aka Sarah

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 07 Jun 2008 21:57

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 08 Jun 2008 11:55

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 08 Jun 2008 14:55

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 08 Jun 2008 15:04

*shakes head at Kemmy* :p

I think Nicole is talking about an outdoor type venue where you sit on the lawn. Picture molson amphitheater in Toronto. It has an area close to the stage thats considered to be the pit, then there are some seats and then lawn. Think general admission behind the seats.

Nicole, Just looking at the line up that will be at PR, I would probably still go even if it was lawn seats. Who knows it might be better, that way you could go to see the acts on both stages, and you could just enjoy the music without the worry of people falling on top of you as they crowd surf :p. Just think of it this way, would you regret not going?

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 08 Jun 2008 15:29

Sheila: Never been to molson amphitheatre :p

I've never been to a show where lawn seats were a different price... makes more sense I guess. At all the outdoor shows I've been to, all tickets have been the same price and you fight your way into the pit.

Nicole: If there's a show I REALLY want to go to but the seats weren't great, I'd still go. Plus there are screens. Another up side, if you want to get up, walk around, go to the bathroom :p you don't have to fight a bunch of people and lose your spot the same way it would be in the pit. If it's affordable I'd do the lawn seats, if it's going to be hard on your wallet and you don't particularly care for the lineup it's another thing.

Man I wish they were coming here...

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 08 Jun 2008 21:33

Oh boy, Link Park got me into rock music. :) Don't care for their new CD but around the time they released Meteora I was OBSESSED. Though their new music sucks (IMHO), they're better than ever live. You lucky ones going to this years PR! :) I went to last years and had a blast, as well as a show in Jan in OKC. Good times.

Return to “Other Music You Love”