Linkin Park

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Linkin Park

Unread postby stephb » 06 Feb 2011 17:20

Steph

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 06 Feb 2011 17:59

The other song is "when they come for me" actually after watching tons of live videos it's one of the new ones I'm looking most forward to seeing live. It along when Wretches and Kings are probably 2 of the best songs on the new album

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 06 Feb 2011 18:53

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 07 Feb 2011 00:17

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do The Catalyst.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 07 Feb 2011 06:50

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 07 Feb 2011 13:11

Wretches and Kings is close to my favorite on the album, and Catalyst is a badass song. I've watched nearly every live video out there, and for some reason those 2 songs don't translate well live. I don't know why, they are awesome songs and they aren't bad live, but aren't great. Still wanna hear them though

I've just watched some vids of Blackout live and hell yeah Chester's screaming is back. For awhile after MTM came out and they were touring he was doing it but it sounded off a lot of times, now it sounds better than ever again

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 07 Feb 2011 19:52

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 08 Feb 2011 01:31

Maybe someone saw this concert but in case someone not I'm adding here a link for concert in Madrid where they played at MTV awards! Hope you will enjoy!

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 08 Feb 2011 19:05

I had heard about this, but not yet watched it. Thank you for the youtube vid!!! :rock:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 09 Feb 2011 00:10

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 09 Feb 2011 06:45

broken.wings
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby broken.wings » 09 Feb 2011 07:35

Every forum I'm a member on, it seems that everyone loves Hybrid Theory and Meteora the most. I'm one of the only people who likes Minutes to Midnight better. Don't get me wrong, I love all the old hits like Numb and Somewhere I Belong, but the new stuff just clicks with me more.

As for the new album, I haven't had a chance to listen to all of it. I've only heard that one that they play on the radio all the time, and I love it. >.< Fail...

Haven't been able to see them live, but ah well. :( Maybe one day when they come to Jacksonville...

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 09 Feb 2011 21:16

I love minutes to midnight but HT is my favorite album in musical history. You should definitely listen to ATS ASAP! When you do start from beginning and don't pause or skip, it's one long experience lol

Formerly known as Cakerz

broken.wings
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby broken.wings » 10 Feb 2011 06:44

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 10 Feb 2011 07:57

broken.wings
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby broken.wings » 10 Feb 2011 10:39

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 12 Feb 2011 19:51

ATS meant A Thousand Suns lol, I was saying listen to it from start to finish no skipping around

Formerly known as Cakerz

broken.wings
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby broken.wings » 14 Feb 2011 10:43

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 16 Feb 2011 13:33

:*( My concert just got delayed until March 2nd

Formerly known as Cakerz

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 17 Feb 2011 09:43

Return to “Other Music You Love”