Avenged Sevenfold

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Avenged Sevenfold

Unread postby angelbear425 » 10 Aug 2010 21:36

I love that song^^^. I like the unedited version much better than the radio version for obvious reasons. :laugh:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 21 Aug 2010 16:53

I just saw them live at Uproar with Halestorm, Stone Sour, and Disturbed and I must say, unless you are huge fans of any of the other bands at the festival where you are, don't bother going unless you are willing to pay the cost of the ticket to see A7X- Halestorm is good, but their set was extremely short. Stone Sour, while I enjoy them on CD, were pretty much just noise, even though I knew the songs, and Disturbed goes on after A7X, and can't hold a candle to them.

In short: A7X is phenomenal live- amazing all around, but they only play for an hour or so, and the other bands don't add much, IMO.

"What's inside of me is invisible to most... even in clear view"

It's all about Love

NiKo Raza
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NiKo Raza » 02 Sep 2010 08:16

I went to the show in Saratoga Springs NY and I f*ck loved the show They deff did a great job, It deff my fav show I have been too, You just feel the energy of all the fans when you are there, IDK if I have mentioned this before but if ya want to join the A7X Site, it is new and it is starting to grow. www.AsevenX.com you can read up on news, watch their Videos, lyrics all on the site, and its also a Forum so you can meet new fans anyways :rock:

A7X = My Fav Band :rock: :rock: :crazy: :crazy: :rock:

A7X Fans join the New Message Forums @ http://www.AsevenX.com

Tiff9295
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tiff9295 » 02 Sep 2010 15:35

I'm seeing them this Saturday with Disturbed,Stone Sour,and H*ll yeah :rock:

Odd one,you're never alone,I'm here and I will reflect you.Both of us basically unattached to anything or anyone unless we're pretending.You live your life in your head,some call it imagination.
-Sick Puppies

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 11 Jan 2011 20:19

I'm going to see them next week with Stone Sour and Hollywood Undead. I am stoked because the last time I saw them (Uproar Festival last summer) I was working and I couldn't watch the entire set.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 12 Jan 2011 01:42

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Julie » 12 Jan 2011 18:05

I think the 2 make a good show combo. Let me know how the show is!! :rock:

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

USMCJPN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby USMCJPN » 15 Jan 2011 17:14

I'm looking at flying up to Washington to see them with Stone Sour. Saw them both at Uproar but I want to see them again. If finances don't permit that trip, I may just see Stone Sour at House of Blues in Anaheim. Yesterday I couldn't stop listening to "Welcome to the Family." Nightmare album has some GREAT songs on it.

Bibsalright
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bibsalright » 15 Jan 2011 17:39

I'm pretty excited to see them with Stone Sour on the 12th.

I hope that you don't break...

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 16 Jan 2011 02:42

I wanna see them with Stone Sour too! Amazing combination! :rock:

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

RenzoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RenzoN » 07 Oct 2012 07:35

Great band! Really want to see them live sometime :music:

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

billeh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby billeh » 01 Nov 2012 16:05

I played "So Far Away" at my grandpa's funeral. That was rough. :\

My mom is in loooove with "Scream" and "Little piece of Heaven" which is really weird for her personality. But I'll keep her.

I love A7X. I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully I don't burn myself out on "Buried Alive" before then. Heh.

I'll do what I wanna do, 'cause I wasn't built to lose.

Show me where it hurts, and I will make it worse.
9/30/07, 9/20/08, 5/23/09, 8/14/10- Pointfest, St. Louis, MO
5/1/10-Rolla, MO
12/13/09, 12/13/10-Hoho Show, St. Louis, MO
4/24/10-Tulsa, OK

Return to “Other Music You Love”