Black Veil Brides

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Undercoverdarkness
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Black Veil Brides

Unread postby Undercoverdarkness » 20 Jul 2010 23:23

Has anyone heard of them? It's like Escape The Fate, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies and something distinctly BVB rolled into one. Their debut album came out today. "Knives and Pens" was their first single, followed by "Perfect Weapon".
:wall: <-- That was me (not quite) when I couldn't find the CD at Wal-Mart this morning :laugh:
Anyone else love them, not like them, bought the album and want to tell me what it's like :tongue:

You're the reason I get out of bed in the morning.
~My boy =)

Cody
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Black Veil Brides

Unread postby Cody » 20 Jul 2010 23:44

Yes there pretty awesome :music:

There should be fireworks at least when a dream dies.
Kirby Larson

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. Its the transition thats troublesome
Isaac Asimov

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives
William Dement

I cannot think well of a man who sports with any womans feelings and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a stander-by can judge of.

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 30 Jul 2010 13:55

Ha I found out about them like 3 weeks ago? And they came to Toronto the next week but I didn't have anyone to go with :(

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 09 Mar 2011 08:23

I love Black Veil Brides. I got their CD like a month ago and I absolutely loved it. The new version of Knives and Pens took some getting used to but now I love it. If you don't have the CD you should pick it up. It's pretty awesome. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Keep Rockin

Marc_88
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Marc_88 » 09 Mar 2011 11:24

Not a fan at all really saw them on the murderdolls tour last month but theyve got quite a big fanbase in the UK already its crazy

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 18 Nov 2011 22:04

I'm really lovin them, i havn't been listening to them long but they rock, Andys voice is just stunning

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

1PsychoDrummer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 1PsychoDrummer » 21 Nov 2011 20:35

They rock C.C their drummer kicks major... you know what :smile:

i_wont_justify
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby i_wont_justify » 30 Nov 2011 06:37

i LOVE bvb xD it doest hurt that andy is pretty attractive :biggrin:
perfect weapon is fantastic and they are releasing a new CD in december that has a few covers. for example, they are covering "Unholy" by kiss but zakk wylde is the guitarist, which im pretty pumped for xD also, you mentioned escape the fate. and as i am a large fan myself, i appreciate the reference! have youheard Ronnies new band falling in reverse? theres really only one song that i like, and thats "I am not a vampire."
happy listening! :music:

"if you cant beat em, might as well eat em, no ones getting out alive"

May 22, 2010 (Noblesville, IN)
July 14, 2010 (Wabash, IN)
May 21, 2011 (Columbus, OH)
August 20, 2011 (Fort Wayne, IN)

Harlie loves SP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I love black veil brides

Unread postby Harlie loves SP » 09 Dec 2011 07:01

my favorite song from them is- Knives and Pens

~Harlie~Harlie

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 20 Dec 2011 16:41

I'm a new fan of this band as well, thanks TheBlackParade for telling me about them. XD

My favorite song is probably Perfect Weapon and Savior. :) And I LOVE Andy's voice, talking and singing, AND screaming. <3

Bri

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 21 Dec 2011 19:22

I saw this band on the AP tour earlier this year. They weren't bad I must say, although they looked a little too much like a mini version of Kiss for me, LOL. They did a photo shoot with Nikki Sixx recently.

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 29 Dec 2011 22:14

they're awesome :D

~Michaela Lee~

Gam3fr3ak96
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gam3fr3ak96 » 11 Feb 2012 18:21

Can't say I care for them all that much. They seem to personify everything I dislike about the 80's glam metal scene.

Although I do like the song Fallen Angels.

Check out my Youtube channel, with original songs and a couple Sick Puppies covers!

Riptide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SwRo-weEHU
You're Going Down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlIylzo2Up8
The Soldier (One of my bands originals): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlIylzo2Up8

Return to “Other Music You Love”