S.T.P

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jlove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S.T.P

Unread postby jlove » 29 May 2008 09:13

STP is friggin awesome. One of the most influential bands of the 90's. I think Scott Weiland is one of the best front-men in rock, and he has such a versatile voice. I'm glad they are back together, the Velvet Revolver stuff was kind of a disappointment to me, it wasn't bad, just considering the talent they had, it could have been way better.

I was at a cookout on Monday and my boy Steve called me and told me he had tickets and he couldn't go cause he was wicked sick and asked me if I wanted them. I was like "hell yes I want them" so I went to see Lisa at work and was like "Guess what we're doing tonight?"

The show was at the Mohegan Sun arena in Uncasville MA. Has anyone else been there? Sam? Bre?It was my first time there, its gorgeous. We were wicked late, but we walked in, got our seats, and about 5 minutes after we sat down the show started.

It was a great show, they did pretty much every song you would expect them too, all of their hits. Scott was surprisingly sober, and I didn't know his voice was so deep when he talked. They ended off with "Trippin On A Hole In A Paper Heart" which is my favorite song by them, one of my favorites of all time (Also a song I DESTROY on Guitar Hero).

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: S.T.P

Unread postby Samsung » 05 Jun 2008 14:13

I like a fair amount of STP.

I've never been there...or even heard of Uncasville. Where is it near?

I wonder how long the soberness will last :roll:

My avatar is always watching.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 05 Jun 2008 14:29

^ That's mean, lol... but true :)

I don't know if it's me, but I haven't heard any new STP in about two years.... (I think it might just be CO, lol)

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

quicksand12

Unread postby quicksand12 » 06 Jun 2008 09:36

uncasville CT...not MA but you're kind of close. i heard that STP is awesome live...thats cool you got to see them. i'm not an insane fan of them but i know some of their songs. they're pretty good.im jealous.

*quicksand*

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 06 Jun 2008 10:26

HAHA, ok thats why I'd never heard of Uncasville, MA. :P

My avatar is always watching.

Return to “Other Music You Love”