What's your theme song

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's your theme song

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 Jun 2008 10:29

At times there are songs that just 100% describes your life. Today my theme song is Pitiful......

EXPLANATION

I get my flat tire fixed yesterday and I go put it back on my car so I was happy I could drive my car without my donut again. I go to my car at 1:20am to got to work back out of the drive way I feel the car pulling to the right and I don't take the chance I get out and check. Guesse what flat tire I turn off my car and we change the flat. It took less than 15 minutes so I thought I would still make it to work on time. Get in my car go to start it it wouldnt start. My theft system went off that takes 10 minutes to clear so i waited when it went off I tried again it didn't start. So my dad gave me a ride, I got to work an hour late. We listened to pitiful twice on the way to my work. Haha. Gladly enough I worked so fast I was not that far behind when my boss got there that he didn't even notice that I was late till I stayed an extra hour to make up the hour I missed. So I get home and my car still wont start, I was actually shocked that it didn't start. I have no clue what is wrong with it, I dont know how I am going to get back and forth to work If I take the bus I will be getting to work like 2and1/2 hours early. But you gotta do what you gotta do. So today is a depressing day for me that is why pitiful is my theme song today. But it will have to get better I just have to think positive.

THE ENDING IT ALL AND DRUGS THATS NOT MY THING Just letting you all know

So does anyone else have a theme song today I hope if you do it is happier than mine.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's your theme song

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 10 Jun 2008 21:25

Sorry you've had a bad day Nicole. *hug*

My song of the day has been: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLG3S5Wz ... re=related

we went fishing and we caught a bunch of fish, then you puked in the bucket of fish that we caught

There's just something about that line that cannot be expressed through any other mean than music, and have it take such an impact. I don't know, I just relate so well.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 11 Jun 2008 10:46

Meri thanks *hugs* but life is not that bad anymore.

My car should be fixed in a couple weeks or i am going to get a new one but till then i have unlimited access to a 2008 lincoln continental fully loaded. Yay me.

And if that is your them song I am so jealous :o . you might want to check and make sure that is the right one.

And I have a new theme song she will be loved by Maroon Five. Because my friend krystal called me yestrday and I have not talk to her in months so I was happy then My best friend Sandy texted me for no reason today and it said I love you so i am happy and love and no more pitiful.

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mellowyellow » 11 Jun 2008 10:52

My theme song would have to be this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2tjM7v7VOpU

"i've got a bad disease, up from my brain is where I bleed"

I'm an odd thinker, get me started on something emotionally harmful and I'll start dwelling on it too much.

"when I find my piece of mind, I'm gunna give ya some of my good time"
When i'm in my good mellow mood, I can show people the time of their lives.

Its an odd, awesome song.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 11 Jun 2008 15:43

ISELA! HI! :D

My theme song? *Thinks*
Forty Six & 2 by Tool.

I'll have to think on it...

My avatar is always watching.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 11 Jun 2008 17:10

"My wold". just the line "everyone I ever need always end up leaving me alone". I feel very alone at times and get really depressed when I think about how many close friendships I had that no longer are. And I saw shim in an interview say:

"You have to come to terms with the fact that everyone who your ever gonna know is gonna leave you for whatever reason, and its not because your a bad person, its not because you did something wrong, its because everyone has their own individual journey. To realize that is very dificult because you have to make it not about you, and everyone winds up making it about themselves because you can feel sad that way, and theres comfort in sadness. You have to be able to say they had to go, they had to do whatever and im gonna move on."

And this has helped me alot.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

plus44
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby plus44 » 11 Jun 2008 20:59

I would say that What are you looking for is my theme song but I found what I was looking for. Meredith :D.

this is my theme song now

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 11 Jun 2008 21:26

My theme song, for the time being, would have to be Fine Again by "The band that shall not be named"

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 12 Jun 2008 08:18

Mine would have to be

KILL HANNAH-I WANNA BE A KENNEDY

Theres not spiritual connection or anything like that, its just my last name :mrgreen:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 Jun 2008 14:25

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 12 Jun 2008 15:38

Serge's theme song changes ALL the time, but it's currently this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpewCDG70o

.....that girl is amazing, she needs to be signed :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

plus44
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby plus44 » 13 Jun 2008 11:47

HA! found the perfect theme video for me XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iiF8U6y_U

its just as random as I am lol

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 Jun 2008 16:51

Today it is My Worrld and I am really sick of that being my theme song. :( :cry:

plus44
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby plus44 » 13 Jun 2008 16:52

you need a group hug, every one join in

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 Jun 2008 17:47

thanks i just found out some bad news family wise so that helped

plus44
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby plus44 » 13 Jun 2008 19:24

Chaos_3
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Chaos_3 » 25 Oct 2008 20:54

Some days my theme song is FIGHT SONG - Marilyn Manson. XD
Today, I think I'm going to go with Walk- Pantera. JUST BECAUSE I'm sick of haters, and the 'chorus' is "Respect, Walk." Pretty much like If you don't dig what we're saying in a thread or EVEN in real life discussion, don't start thrashing on someone's opnions. Can't you just accept what people have to say and accept that people can be different?!? If not, walk away!

Kate
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kate » 26 Oct 2008 01:38

At the moment my theme song is probably Swandive by Ani DiFranco. I don't care if they eat me alive, I've got better things to do than survive. [...] Just wanna get my feet wet until I drown. I've been going through big changes, and this has kind of kept me going.

DavesTheSame26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DavesTheSame26 » 26 Oct 2008 14:01

My theme song today is The Crowing by Coheed & Cambria... I had hid myself from the world for so long and then when I decided to come back out, I was greeted by many familiar faces and yet a new girl has entered my life

~What is it I'm after, Searching for disaster?~

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 22 Jun 2009 18:22

I would have to say the song that describes my life and how I feel about it would be "Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park.

Why So Serious!

Return to “Other Music You Love”