Raise money to help Japan victims

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Raise money to help Japan victims

Unread postby -G- » 29 Jul 2011 10:26

Didn't know where to post this so i decided here is a good spot.

Help support two causes!

Help me raise money to help the victims of the Japan Tsunami.

Please go to

http://www.give2gether.com/projects/mus ... ic4relief/

and donate a few bucks!!!! Every little bit counts even if it's five bucks or whatever.

G
Last edited by -G- on 30 Jul 2011 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Raise money to help Japan victims

Unread postby dlcramer » 29 Jul 2011 23:33

worthy cause! And A+ on the picture used.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 30 Jul 2011 07:33

G,

I hope you get to go. Send us pics! :tongue:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 30 Jul 2011 23:14

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 30 Jul 2011 23:17

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 31 Jul 2011 08:37

Definitely donated for you! Matt told me about this and I thought how cool it was that they were doing it. I hope you get to go. (And I love the picture- that's great! :laugh: )

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 31 Jul 2011 10:54

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 31 Jul 2011 23:01

I'm doing same thing man, seriously doubt I'll get to but hey if I raise some money for japan while trying then something good came out of it :) Lol if I did by some miracle raise enough it's going to be funny watching me sell half the stuff I own to come up with gas money or plane ticket money to get to LA lol but I WILL get there.

Good luck!

Since G was first I don't want to try and compete but if you have any left over after you help him out pay me a visit ;)
http://www.give2gether.com/projects/mus ... .Cody_Lee/
Last edited by Cody Lee on 02 Aug 2011 13:23, edited 1 time in total.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cocoth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cocoth » 01 Aug 2011 22:50

Thanks for doing this guys!!!!! Just donated. - Sorry, it's not much. (Myself is a Japanese and I've been doing fundraisers with my friends)

Good Luck!!! Hope you get to go to the show!!! :rock:

08-02-10 Syracuse, NY 11-29-10 Burlington, VT 03-16-11 Clifton Park, NY 03-28-11 Montreal, QC
09-02-11 Essex Junction, VT 09-18-12 Clifton Park, NY 08-15-13 Burlington, VT 08-16-13 Burlington, VT 11-08-13 Oneonta, NY

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 02 Aug 2011 09:27

i just sent in the donation gerry! thanks again! :rock:

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 02 Aug 2011 10:39

Great cause, happy to help.

Hopefully you get to see them

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 02 Aug 2011 16:47

Great cause to get behind. Good luck Gerry, hope you make it to that show!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 02 Aug 2011 20:04

Less than $55 to go to help G get to see Linkin Park in LA. Let's do this!! :rock:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Aug 2011 22:34

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 03 Aug 2011 22:36

Wow it's almost there!!!

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 04 Aug 2011 00:01

Extremely jealous of you man! But also happy for ya, if I have any cash left over at this next paycheck, unlikely, but if I do I'll help ya hit that 500 mark

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 04 Aug 2011 06:06

The total hasn't moved since yesterday so I donated more today. I have an account with ebates that gives you money back for shopping online and the monthly payment transferred to paypal this morning so I just donated it right to this. :biggrin:

Come on, everyone!! $43 more to go!! Even a few dollars makes a difference!! :rock:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 04 Aug 2011 09:27

Piece o cake!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 05 Aug 2011 08:46

Still $43 away. Only the first 500 people who get $500 get to go to the show, so let's do this for G!! :rock:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 05 Aug 2011 09:33

Return to “Other Music You Love”