Cascada!

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
omgdenise
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Cascada!

Unread postby omgdenise » 18 Jun 2008 13:12

Does anyone like Cascada? :confused:

She's a electronica/dance singer. :kiss:
I think she's pretty dandy. >.<

She does covers of songs.

I definitely want to see her in concert, but I don't think she comes down here in Cali. :/

So sad. lol.

Well anyone else like her? :love:

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Cascada!

Unread postby Pwneress » 18 Jun 2008 13:17

no. :crazy:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Cascada!

Unread postby nicolenice » 30 Jun 2008 13:25

I am going to admit that i like Everytime we touch but I was just listening to truely madly deeply and what hurts the most and I think that it 100% sounds better from savage garden and rascal flatts. Im not sure if i like her version of those songs yet and i would probably not want to see her in concert.

Return to “Other Music You Love”