The Offspring

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Offspring

Unread postby Jamie » 19 Jun 2008 15:45

Didn't see a thread for them, but I just bought their new cd...and I mean like 2 hours ago bought the cd :wink:

IT BLOWS ME AWAY! There are the same fast paced songs they are known for, but some slow ballads on there that are surprising and are pure magic. GO BUY IT THIS WEEKEND!

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Offspring

Unread postby Samsung » 19 Jun 2008 16:52

I like some Offspring songs.

I wouldn't be able to name any, but I know I like them. :P

My avatar is always watching.

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 19 Jun 2008 18:48

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Jun 2008 22:00

I like them. I picked up their album today, stared at it then put it down... I wasn't sure whether it was any good. It's nice to hear that they still kick butt :tongue:

They're also very entertaining live

Return to “Other Music You Love”