HIM

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

HIM

Unread postby SAMMUS » 03 Oct 2011 22:17

My favorite band since I was 14 now sharing #1 spot with the SICK Puppies!! :rock:

Anyone else a HIM fan?!

And I mean HIM formerly "His Infernal Majesty" NOT Him&Her or Himsa

Ville Valo
Mige Amour
Linde Laser aka Daniel Lioneye
Burton Emerson
Gas Lipstick

<3 <3 <3

I showed a few videos to Emma on Twitter and I think she liked them she said cool!

I think Shim would like them too, Ville is a dark and or cynical romantic. I think Shim is a cynical romantic xD nothing wrong with that I know I'm quite cynical =/

...anyway, I digress... HIM fans/lovers?? Whose out there??

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: HIM

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 17 Oct 2011 21:03

:wave: Over here!! But....you already knew that, so my post is rather redundant!

Bri

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SAMMUS » 18 Oct 2011 01:44

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 18 Oct 2011 07:08

LOL Loves You too!! I need to stay off the forums when boredom hits....I tend to get rather..silly. :D

Bri

wtzernme
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby wtzernme » 24 Sep 2012 06:53

I freaking Love HIM (: Its sad that they arent very well known.. :( atleast not where I live..

Why fit in, When were born to stand out?

LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LunaiStar » 24 Sep 2012 15:43

My bf recently turned me on to HIM... I always end up with, at some point, a combination of "Gone With the Sin" and "When Love and Death Embrace" in my head, lol!

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Sep 2012 19:03

I've heard a few songs of theirs. I also say Ville mostly but once in a while some of the others on Bam's show.

Steph

Return to “Other Music You Love”