The Monroes

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dragonflydebi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Monroes

Unread postby dragonflydebi » 20 Oct 2011 02:20

Brand New Music just released yesterday - & I am BOWLED OVER by these guys:
THE MONROES

& think they deserve GREAT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!
My hope is that by introducing them in the forums of my fave bands communed by WISE MUSIC ENTHUSIASTS LIKE MYSELF they will get the attention & appreciation they deserve!
Their website is up & running where you can hear samples from each track on the new album:
"THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL"
INCREDIBLE STUFF!!! & if you like what you hear you purchase the LP for download thru them.
They also have a youtube where you can see their 1st video release for

"Peter Pumpkin Had A Tumor"

it will give you a sense of their look & feel.
But they are REALLY DIVERSE so you can expect something really different in each song, even though its only one LP!
Plus they have a lyrics video, & I highly recommend this one! Though I thoroughly enjoyed ALL OF IT, THIS ONE IS A SHOWSTOPPER!!!

"Eric Lyrics"

I have been lucky to share some repartee with members of the band, & they are genuinely warm people, who did not ask me to post this.
Im sharing with you cause I think its really great eye-popping music, & they deserve the credit, & you deserve some quality for your time.

:music: Happy Listening :rock:
True Blue,
Debi
xoxo♥

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”