breaking benjamin

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vampiregirl22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

breaking benjamin

Unread postby vampiregirl22 » 29 Jun 2012 18:52

The song I'm listening to now is lady bug. But my favorite
Songs have always been so cold and the diary of jane.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: breaking benjamin

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Jun 2012 21:21

If you are looking for other Breaking Ben fans, check out this link. It is another Breaking Benjamin thread which will give you lots of fans to talk to here. :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76&hilit=breaking+benjamin

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: breaking benjamin

Unread postby Salvera » 17 Sep 2013 03:58

I love Diary Of Jane in the Acousic Version :smile:
I am also glad that there are probably soon something new from Breaking Benjamin, with the new line

Return to “Other Music You Love”