Country, Anyone?

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Country, Anyone?

Unread postby Shamrock » 03 Aug 2008 03:55

I just remembered I once asked a question in here. Missy, I'm not sure I know Sugarland - gimme a song title to go listen to

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 03 Aug 2008 20:56

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 04 Aug 2008 05:24

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 04 Aug 2008 10:20

:laugh: hmmm....I don't know if I've heard that one. *goes to find it and listen to it*

EDIT: :laugh:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 05 Aug 2008 15:52

Sham... These are all their singles thus far:

Baby Girl
Something More
Down In Mississippi (Up to No Good)
Just Might (Make Me Believe)
Want To
Settlin'
Stay
Everyday America
All I Wanna Do

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 05 Aug 2008 16:18

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 05 Aug 2008 16:24

Oh! And another one by Sugarland for you Sham is Fly Away. It wasn't a single, but I believe they had it for karaoke and I absolutely love it!

krys10
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby krys10 » 05 Aug 2008 19:48

Has anyone ever heard the song "shut up and drive" by chelly wright? (I think I spelled her name wrong). I love that song... I had just gotten out of a... stupid.. relationship and when I heard this line:
"...Cause he's the one who will be missing you, and you'll only miss the man that you wanted him to be..." it gave me the chills... anyway, I love that song.
Oh, and I love country music too... I like the dixie chicks, carrie underwood, mostly girl country.. "Before he cheats" always puts me in a good mood :wink:

Return to “Other Music You Love”