Breaking Benjamin

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby Myst » 06 Sep 2015 19:13

vegawriters wrote:They're here with Shinedown in October. I've seen Shinedown but never BB and I can't frikkin wait. :crazy:

ohh, jealous!! Make sure you get there early enough for the opening act too... They're super awesome. I was so insanely excited when this tour was announced because I thought it was all four bands at first (Shinedown/BB/Nothing More/7D), but NoMo and 7D switch off in the middle, so the opener for my date of that tour is 7D. Not that that's bad, because I absolutely love them, but my current obsession is NoMo, haha. You know it's a killer lineup when you have an amazing veteran act like 7D as the opener, hehe.

That's going to be a hell of a show, for sure :)

ImageImage

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 06 Sep 2015 22:47

Myst wrote:
vegawriters wrote:They're here with Shinedown in October. I've seen Shinedown but never BB and I can't frikkin wait. :crazy:

ohh, jealous!! Make sure you get there early enough for the opening act too... They're super awesome. I was so insanely excited when this tour was announced because I thought it was all four bands at first (Shinedown/BB/Nothing More/7D), but NoMo and 7D switch off in the middle, so the opener for my date of that tour is 7D. Not that that's bad, because I absolutely love them, but my current obsession is NoMo, haha. You know it's a killer lineup when you have an amazing veteran act like 7D as the opener, hehe.

Seriously! I need to see who the openers are for my show. It's going to be insane.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 07 Sep 2015 06:31

vegawriters wrote:
Myst wrote:

Seriously! I need to see who the openers are for my show. It's going to be insane.

Your date is on Nothing More's leg of the tour if it's October, and they are insaaaane live. So much energy! Sevendust takes over the opening spot for November :)

ImageImage

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 03 Oct 2015 05:23

I saw them last night for the 15th(ish) time and they were amazing of course. My brother got free VIP tickets at the last second so it was super cool to get that close to the stage. The openers were Starset and 10 Years. I freaking love 10 Years and I had no idea they were even going to the there until Starset announced them as being next.

I DO!!!!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 03 Oct 2015 11:12

David wrote:I saw them last night for the 15th(ish) time and they were amazing of course. My brother got free VIP tickets at the last second so it was super cool to get that close to the stage. The openers were Starset and 10 Years. I freaking love 10 Years and I had no idea they were even going to the there until Starset announced them as being next.

Freaking awesooooooome!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 03 Oct 2015 19:37

David wrote:I saw them last night for the 15th(ish) time and they were amazing of course. My brother got free VIP tickets at the last second so it was super cool to get that close to the stage. The openers were Starset and 10 Years. I freaking love 10 Years and I had no idea they were even going to the there until Starset announced them as being next.

Question - how did you feel about Starset? We saw them when they opened for Halestorm and had such mixed feelings. They kind of take themselves a bit too seriously, and don't really bring their point across. At least, that was what we were thinking.

Shows

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 04 Oct 2015 06:10

They will be here on November 2 with Shinedown. I am really hoping to be able to go.

Steph

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 05 Oct 2015 07:11

stephb wrote:They will be here on November 2 with Shinedown. I am really hoping to be able to go.

Me and mom tooo!!!! ;)

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 05 Oct 2015 08:35

Cora wrote:
stephb wrote:They will be here on November 2 with Shinedown. I am really hoping to be able to go.

Me and mom tooo!!!! ;)

Awesome! I'm still trying to figure out the finances and stuff with a couple friends. I'll let you know if I decide to go. Maybe we will see you there!

Steph

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 05 Oct 2015 09:11

stephb wrote:
Cora wrote:

Me and mom tooo!!!! ;)

Awesome! I'm still trying to figure out the finances and stuff with a couple friends. I'll let you know if I decide to go. Maybe we will see you there!

Ditto. And time off. We shall see! :rock:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 05 Oct 2015 20:45

I've never been a big BB fan. No particular reason. I just haven't heard a song that grabs me and pulls me in. They're a solid band though.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 05 Oct 2015 21:50

Dana wrote:I've never been a big BB fan. No particular reason. I just haven't heard a song that grabs me and pulls me in. They're a solid band though.

On their own, they tend to be just that, a solid band. I got into them because my best friend/writing partner uses them for a lot of inspiration and so she'll send me lyrics and videos and connect the songs to different characters of hers and so I tend to see and hear BB through that mindset. It's made them really interesting to me, but just because of my own head canons. ;)

Shows

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 06 Oct 2015 09:54

Dana wrote:I've never been a big BB fan. No particular reason. I just haven't heard a song that grabs me and pulls me in. They're a solid band though.

I really like them, but I have to be in the perfect mindset. Sometimes they're just right, other times I almost feel like they're too soft, but trying to sound hard. I love them, but I'm saying I could totally see why they haven't grabbed you. ;) Diary of Jane is my favorite of theirs. Go figure. :P

Dominique

Unread postby Dominique » 06 Oct 2015 10:34

Cora wrote:

I really like them, but I have to be in the perfect mindset. Sometimes they're just right, other times I almost feel like they're too soft, but trying to sound hard. I love them, but I'm saying I could totally see why they haven't grabbed you. ;) Diary of Jane is my favorite of theirs. Go figure. :P

I have also loved them. This new album...I don't know. Only a few songs really grabbed me :/

AOM: 09.14 * 09.15 * 04.16
Upcoming Shows:
Awesome Shows:
12.08.16 * 09.26.16 * 05.01.16 * 04.30.16 * 04.29.16 ~ 08.07.14 * 07.27.14 * 05.25.14 * 03.10.14 ~ 12.13.13 * 09.03.13 * 09.02.13 ~ 10.13.12 ~ 04.21.11 ~ 10.30.10 * 05.14.10 * 05.13.10 * 05.12.10 ~ 09.09.09

#2016forDavid Image #begin

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 27 Jan 2016 13:23

I just started getting into BB and I can absolutely see them being a band that will grow on me. I've been thinking for a while that I'd love to see them live, because that's usually how I determine whether a band is right for me or not. I just didn't know if they would ever come to Europe and if they did, that they would also come to Sweden (ever since the Monumentour I've had trust issues. Why would they just skip Scandinavia like that, WHY??)

Today I saw that they are booked for a show at Debaser in Stockholm on June 20th and I freaked! Am I available?? Why does my hubby always know our calendar by heart and I have no idea what we're doing and when? I texted him to ask just to realise that he was probably swimming and therefore wouldn't have his phone near him. Darn it!! What if they sell out while I'm waiting for him to get to his phone? Half panicked I started thinking that maybe I can just buy the tickets and hope for the best. (At this point I don't even know if he wants to go, but that will have to be a problem for another day). I then read the info about the concert again. Oh, tickets are released on Friday. I see...

Apparently I'm panicking all over the place for absolutely no reason...as usual... :ugh: :slapshead:

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 01 Jan 2017 17:13

I love seeing Breaking Benjamin. It's my husband's favorite band. Although I think he likes Sick Puppies more & has a hard time admitting it since he's been listening to BB for over 10 years.

We saw BB 5 times in 2016 alone. We did a vip twice with them for the first time. VIP is way different with them than with SP. It's very more rushed since there's so many more people. You just go through the line, get your pic & move on. No chatting time, but the guys are still great. Our second vip we did the on stage for 3 songs which was totally awesome. They're pretty down to earth guys, you just don't get much time with them. I would still recommend the vip at least once.
Breaking Benjamin puts on a helluva show! My favorite song is Home which they never play anymore. Other than that, all their music is great. I'm partial to Keith Wallen lol. He's such a cutie

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 02 Jan 2017 13:18

I haven't seen BB live - it's on my list of ones to get to though. :)

Shows

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 02 Jan 2017 15:45

I know they have a few dates in January but I believe they're going back in the studio soon for a new album. Yay! You'll have to catch a show soon, they're awesome

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Return to “Other Music You Love”