Breaking Benjamin

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby nicolenice » 29 May 2008 11:48

but the new album doesnt come out till september so not fair

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby Samsung » 29 May 2008 11:49

I know :(

I'm hoping they don't push the date farther back.

My avatar is always watching.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby nicolenice » 29 May 2008 19:46

that would suck so hopefully not
Last edited by nicolenice on 29 May 2008 19:46, edited 1 time in total.

quicksand12

Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby quicksand12 » 30 May 2008 08:30

i would kill to see breaking benjamin. that's so cute that rain is you and your girl's song, J!Love.

*quicksand*

lysh

Re: Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby lysh » 07 Jul 2008 20:43

I'm obsessed with Breaking Benjamin...
I can't listen to one of their songs on a playlist or I'll have to go listen to just them.
xD

Well...
You know.
Whatever.
=D

nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nyssa » 08 Jul 2008 05:16

i discovered Breaking Benjamin a few mounths ago , and they are so great! I really love them!
I watched Step up 2 and in the soundtrack there was the Diary of Jane song and later i found the other albums and they are awesome!!

bodie20
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bodie20 » 14 Jul 2008 19:39

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 14 Jul 2008 19:42

^ I will be going to that! It's like 5 miles from me. I've never seen BB before so I'm really excited and I love "The band that shall not be named" too! :smile:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 15 Jul 2008 11:13

When I interviewed Mark in March he said they didn't even start writing yet. I'm wondering how good the album will be if it's rushed like that.
Also if you buy Phobia, get the CD/DVD edition of it :smile:

Draya

Unread postby Draya » 24 Jul 2008 11:48

For whoever wanted to know which CD is best to buy. ALL OF THEM! But as BB continues to make their albums, they continuously get softer. Their first cd, Saturate, is by far their hardest cd. Personally, it is my favorite. But it really depends on what music you like.

Also, they are REALLY great in concert but the last time I saw them they were with Three Days Grace and they stole the show. And I like 3DG but BB is by far my preferred band of the two so it was pretty upsetting that they did so much better. Made for a great show though!!

Draya

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 26 Jul 2008 16:52

Not a real big fan, but I will be seeing them with "The band that shall not be named" at the York fair..they are not to bad...I am kind of excited about seeing how they are live

nobody's real

Unread postby nobody's real » 02 Aug 2008 08:04

I loooove them so much that I cant even explain their awesomeness!!!! I saw them in 2004 when they were touring with 3DG "The band that shall not be named" and evenesence....ive loved them since. All of their songs are pretty much amazing and im gettin a tattoo of the symbol soon... *sigh* and ben is amazing i love his voice <3 my heart like stopped from excitement when i heard bout the new cd.

Show me what its like to dream in black and white, so I can leave this world tonight. <3

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 02 Aug 2008 08:06

^ Breaking Benjamin is amazing.
I saw them in February with 3DG/"The band that shall not be named"/ and Hurt.

centralpark
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby centralpark » 08 Aug 2008 14:31

I cant wait for new stuff. They have been touring with Phobia for like years and years now. Its time for something new to add to the set list. :smile:

-Candy Bar girl

morwen1031
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby morwen1031 » 08 Aug 2008 20:56

I lurve these guys too....I saw them for the first time opening for Evanescence in 2004.

It's amazing how many great bands (SP notwithstanding) I've discovered because they've opened for Evanescence :)

Phobia has grown on me the more I've listened to it, but I'm personally hoping for a return to the pre-Phobia rawk sound. I think Ben needs to scream more on the next record :crazy:

Morwen1031

Sick Puppies World Crew Ambassador - New York
Welcome Wagon Team Member
Such is the way of it, to find and lose, as it would seem to those whose boat is on the running stream...

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 08 Aug 2008 21:00

^I'd love some more Saturate-esque sound this time around :D

omgdenise
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby omgdenise » 08 Aug 2008 21:02

Breaking Benjamin<3
I love their cd, Phobia.
esp. their cd, We Are Not Alone.
whoooo! :rock:

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

nobody's real

Unread postby nobody's real » 11 Aug 2008 20:10

"The band that shall not be named" and breaking benjamin are playing Sept. 10th in York PA at the Toyota Grandstand at York State Fair. If I cant go I dont know how I'll go on.... il like hijack a car or something... :biggrin: jk.....

Show me what its like to dream in black and white, so I can leave this world tonight. <3

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 12 Aug 2008 02:43

^I just noticed your siggy.

Unknown Soldier <3

nobody's real

Unread postby nobody's real » 14 Aug 2008 23:26

mmhmm :smile: it's like one of my most favorite songs...its hard to choose a favorite one by them though haha

Return to “Other Music You Love”