What are some of your favorite local bands?

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cherrycola
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What are some of your favorite local bands?

Unread postby Cherrycola » 29 Oct 2012 14:16

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of local music. So I thought I'd create a place where we can all share some of our favorite local bands and maybe gain them a few more fans by doing so... After all, who does love discovering new music? :rock: I'll go first...
The local band I am digging right now is Dharmata from West Palm Beach, FL
http://www.facebook.com/dharmatamusic

http://youtu.be/lcg2Mmv3-w4
http://youtu.be/kqlfpPieNQQ

...and if I knew all the answers I would scream them out to the world, but I don't, I'm just as lost as the rest of you.

Careful the handprint you leave on the lives you touch.

sickpupppy18
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: What are some of your favorite local bands?

Unread postby sickpupppy18 » 07 Nov 2012 12:36

My Dads Band "Society Child" from Versailles, Kentucky

Seth Lewis

Emma = Happy
Mark = Calm
Shim = ROCK ON!!!!

Now For Somthing Completely Different!!

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 07 Dec 2012 17:13

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 04 Jan 2013 14:15

A Brilliant Lie from Orlando, FL

Orange Avenue from Daytona Beach, FL

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Cherrycola
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cherrycola » 12 Jul 2013 10:54

...and if I knew all the answers I would scream them out to the world, but I don't, I'm just as lost as the rest of you.

Careful the handprint you leave on the lives you touch.

Return to “Other Music You Love”