Lacuna Coil

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lacuna Coil

Unread postby bling » 30 Mar 2008 18:43

I wasn't such a big fan of there's at first, but my friend dragged me to a concert, and i was HOOKED. they are amazing live!!!! and we met them, they were all so sweet...
has anybody else seem them live or met them? fav songs?
my fav song right now would be comalies.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Lacuna Coil

Unread postby alice991 » 30 Mar 2008 18:44

They're not bad, but to me a lot of thier songs sound the same.
But I absolutly love "Within Me" I wish I could play that on my acoustic.

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

jersey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Lacuna Coil

Unread postby jersey » 13 Apr 2008 21:32

I have a really weird story about this: So a few nights ago someone (I still don't know who) slipped a CD under my dorm room door. It's called "metal for the masses vol:2". So... being extremely bored, I put the thing into my laptop and started listening. This one song I really liked, and it happened to be "heavens a lie" by lacuna coil. So I looked them up, and now I have about 9 songs of theirs on my ipod. Haha. It is just weird to me that I never even heard of them before and here is a topic on them, all in one weekend.

"Have you ever confused a dream with life? ... Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted."

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Lacuna Coil

Unread postby Pwneress » 06 Aug 2008 01:30

ahhh dear Lacuna Coil...oh how I love their music <33333 :smile:

cpeisley

Unread postby cpeisley » 06 Aug 2008 01:40

My freinds don't like them but i think they're pretty cool

:band: Rock on

nobody's real

Unread postby nobody's real » 26 Sep 2008 16:40

christinia is hottt....
:biggrin:

Show me what its like to dream in black and white, so I can leave this world tonight. <3

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 26 Sep 2008 17:28

I love LC

....I can't wait for the upcoming DVD and of course the follow-up to Karmacode :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Return to “Other Music You Love”