The Nearly Deads

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Nearly Deads

Unread postby Skinwalker » 18 Jan 2013 12:22

:music: Hey everyone, have y'all heard of a band called of The Nearly Deads? They have a similar style to Sick Puppies (at least in my mind.) Haven't heard of them? Go check them out they're a newish sort of band so there is not a lot of songs from them. I hope y'all enjoy them :smile: :music:

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Nearly Deads

Unread postby dlcramer » 06 Feb 2013 11:54

Saw them open for Halestorm in January. They were really good live. They hung out at their booth after the set and were really friendly. I have talked to Kevin, the bass player on twitter since the show. Their ep reminds me a little of Paramore and Firesky. They are working on a full album right now.

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 06 Feb 2013 15:07

They had said that on Twitter, I'm so excited. I think their very good and it would be pretty cool for them to open for Sick Puppies one day.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 06 Feb 2013 15:19

I would not mind seeing them open for SP at all.

Return to “Other Music You Love”