the Toadies

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

the Toadies

Unread postby mellowyellow » 08 Jul 2008 10:27

So, besides listening to SP and The killers, lately I've rekindled my love for the Toadies.
Native Texas rock music at it's best, non?
They started back in the 90's, where sorry to say ((In a very hard hearted way)) Rock music was better than it is today. Y'know, you had the Toadies, The Pixies, and Nirvana plus many others. When my sister got me into the Toadies I only knew four songs of theirs, but being the lazy person that I am, never dived deeper into their music until recent.

So, tell me my fellow Pup's, what is your opinion on the Toadies and are you excited that they're back together?

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: the Toadies

Unread postby Shamrock » 08 Jul 2008 13:21

Umm........... I've never heard of them. *prepares to duck incase something is thrown at her*

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: the Toadies

Unread postby mellowyellow » 09 Jul 2008 11:28

Oh, Shamrock, I love you too much to throw something at you.

They have a myspace if you want to give them a listen :D

Return to “Other Music You Love”