Cherri Bomb

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cherri Bomb

Unread postby Dana » 27 Jun 2013 06:27

I've been loving this band for the past year or so. They used to be all girls but their lead singer/guitar player left and now they have 1 guy. They aren't even 19 years old yet. They still kick major ass.

http://www.cherribombband.com/

My favorite song by them "Too Many Faces
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZNV0cSKZ6A

#2017ForDavid :sp:

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Cherri Bomb

Unread postby NickyToons » 27 Jun 2013 07:22

You know I love them :wink:

They have a lot of potential in them, especially since they are all still so young.
I miss Julia though, it was more special when they were just a girl band to be honest, but Casey seems to be a very good guitar player. :)

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 27 Jun 2013 08:16

Dave and I have watched several of their videos. Very impressive!

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 27 Jun 2013 11:04

I love them! They're such dorky, awesome, talented! :)

~Michaela Lee~

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 23 Aug 2013 22:16

Not only are the awesome musicians but super awesome people. Every weekend Nia, Rena and their parents help the local homeless community in any way they can!

Return to “Other Music You Love”