Imagine dragons

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sick&Connected
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Imagine dragons

Unread postby Sick&Connected » 22 Jul 2013 20:12

Didn't see imagine dragons anywhere and I like a lot of their music so I decide to make a post about it.
I don't think some of you have heard of them. But it is nice to know if someone does. know what I mean? My favorite song of theirs is Hear Me, The first song I have heard of theirs was radioactive and I instantly loved it.
Their music is nothing like Sick puppies but still it is good stuff.
Great if you love pop rock type music.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Imagine dragons

Unread postby Cody Lee » 10 Aug 2013 08:35

While I had gotten kind of tired of pop rock Imagine Dragons are so insanely good. I've seen hundreds of concerts in my life and after seeing these guys twice live I can say they put on the best live show I've ever seen in my life. Videos and descriptions don't do it justice, if you ever have a chance you MUST see them, no one matches them in energy.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Imagine dragons

Unread postby Carrie » 10 Aug 2013 10:06

I just finished watching the Making of Night Visions documentary on the Palladia channel this morning. They are amazing! I would love to see them live.

Return to “Other Music You Love”