Her Bright Skies

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Her Bright Skies

Unread postby Skinwalker » 31 Jul 2013 15:35

They are a very small Swedish band that isn't well known over here, probably because they still live in Sweden. If you like pop punk you will probably like them. They have a lot of talent and are touring in the US very soon with Ghost Town.

Here is one of their newer singles off their EP Rivals. The song is called Lovekills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp8A-A1E ... mDb-WflUKI

If you choose to listen I hope you enjoy. :)

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

French Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Her Bright Skies

Unread postby French Fan » 01 Aug 2013 02:32

I already know this awesome band! I love them :smile: My favorites are little miss obvious, lovekills and rivals. What are yours? :rock:

Justine

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 01 Aug 2013 06:07

Wow! These guys are amazing! I love their cover of DJ Got Us Falling In Love! I also really like Little Miss Obvious and Lovekills. I'm going to keep watching the videos and see if I come up with more favorites! :biggrin:

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 01 Aug 2013 17:45

I personally love I'll Be For You, Sold Our Souls and Lovekills the most. They are so awesome.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

French Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby French Fan » 02 Aug 2013 11:24

I'll be for you is awesome too! I also like the acoustic version of Little Miss Obvious :

Justine

Return to “Other Music You Love”