Muse

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Muse

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 12:44

Anyone here a muse fan? im listening to panic station right now :music: :rock:

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

mariostako
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Muse

Unread postby mariostako » 28 Aug 2013 20:20

the old good muse was better with guitars and effects like stockholm sydrome or hysteria or starlight or knights of cydonia. now they had turn their genre into a pop rock dumpster what tha?wheres the distortion guitars,the arpegios from the synths,i guess muse are turning into a pop dump band in someway!:/

yrekagrow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby yrekagrow » 05 Sep 2013 12:06

Muse is the only band I have seen as many times as SP. 3 times. SATURDAY, THAT ALL CHANGES. WHEN I SEE SP FOR THE 4TH TIME. It's the most I have seen ANY bands...AND I HAVE BEEN ATTENDING CONCERTS SINCE THE MID-70'S! Muse is great. Their shows are spectacular. But the truth is, they lack the fan-base SP have.

...where did the time go? HELL IF I KNOW!

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 08 Sep 2013 18:04

Lol, I like MUSE's newer album. The 2nd Law. I would not say they are going "poppy" or "pop dumpster" but more just expiramenting with what they have. theres no problem with seeing how far you can push your bounderies while still pleasing the fans. I love it. they love it, to each his own, I guess. Yeah?

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “Other Music You Love”