Help out a talented friend.....

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help out a talented friend.....

Unread postby Ceallach » 29 Sep 2013 21:00

Please visit Bryce Allen Music at
http://songwriter.revimage.com/channels ... llyn+Music

Check out his music & if you like it, share it to help him gain points.

I've known B for many years, and I can honestly say that he is a truly talented man, full of life, love, and respect for all.

He's was lead singer for Boxelder, followed by B-liminal. Both bands toured with acts that include The Wailers, Toots & the Maytals, Michael Franti, and countless other well-known performers. Music from both bands has been featured in several surf videos, and they toured most of the east coast. I think you'll enjoy his new work - and you can also hear the tunes of Boxelder & B-liminal on Facebook, as well as iTunes.

Thanks for helping out a friend!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Help out a talented friend.....

Unread postby chandra » 08 Oct 2013 13:09

Cool! :music:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Help out a talented friend.....

Unread postby Ceallach » 09 Oct 2013 08:54

THANK YOU for your help - and your comment!

B was stoked when I told him that I'd posted on here, it's a fine line when you're trying to promo a friend (or, in his case, himself) - not wanting to irritate people.

I've always loved their music, it's truly straight-from-the-heart. To see them play live is a guaranteed BLAST!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

Return to “Other Music You Love”