Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown Promo Video...check it out!!!

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown Promo Video...check it out!!!

Unread postby chandra » 30 Oct 2013 14:27

Hey guys! :wave:
So, who here remembers Tyler Bryant from Rock Prophecies? He was that sweet kid from Texas, the blues-guitar prodigal son, the hope for music's future, etc. etc......

So if you've been following his progress in the music world since the Rock Prophecies days...you'll know that he is now the frontman for an amazingly talented band of guys (The Shakedown)! In just a few short years, they've had an immense amount of success, touring with some of the biggest living rockstars (in fact, they're on the KISS Kruise right now!), while keeping true to their humble roots, and staying signed to an indie label....
They recently released a new single called 'Keep Me Down' and as part of a promotional project/contest, I've made a teaser/music video for it!

This video centers around how the educational system and the pressure that is placed on kids to get perfect grades in school, etc. can take away their spirit, and soul until they are like mindless zombies....but ultimately, it's about the fact that sometimes you have to make your own path, rather than conform, and let others keep you down!!! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Download 'Keep Me Down' on iTunes, here:

'Like' Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown on Facebook, here:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown Promo Video...check it ou

Unread postby Cassie » 30 Oct 2013 20:16

Oh wow, yea...totally forgot about this guy...! He/they're pretty good!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 31 Oct 2013 10:03

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 20 Nov 2013 13:08

Hey guys! :wave:
You can download the new song, 'Keep Me Down' (featured in the video above) for a limited time only, just click this link!
And if you like what you're hearing, give the boys a 'like' on Facebook!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”