COOL CONTEST going on - with free downloads, too!!

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

COOL CONTEST going on - with free downloads, too!!

Unread postby Ceallach » 08 Nov 2013 11:00

https://www.facebook.com/fiatusa?sk=app_598451080214134&app_data=eyJpZCI6IjI0MTEiLCJhcnRpc3RfaWQiOiIzMDczOTA4In0%3D

= FIAT USA (& REVERBNATION):
"We’re looking for the next big thing in music and we need your help. Cast your vote for the band you think should win by downloading your favorite songs below. The 50 bands (10 from each genre) with the most votes will receive great prizes from the FIAT® brand and one will have the chance to win an appearance on VH1’s Top 20 Video Countdown airing on December 14th!"

Found out about it through one of my FB music networks & I've already 'discovered' a couple of bands whose songs I've downloaded. :music: Obviously it's tough to tell if you're gonna like a band from just one track, but it's great to hear new sounds AND possibly help a group's dream come true!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: COOL CONTEST going on - with free downloads, too!!

Unread postby chandra » 08 Nov 2013 11:39

Cool, I love stuff like this! Thanx for sharin' :music:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: COOL CONTEST going on - with free downloads, too!!

Unread postby Ceallach » 08 Nov 2013 19:47

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

Return to “Other Music You Love”