Avenged Sevenfold is reaching out to fans

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tommy79
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Avenged Sevenfold is reaching out to fans

Unread postby Tommy79 » 02 May 2014 16:30

A 16 year old committed suicide while listening to Avenged Sevenfold, and the band is helping with the SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) effort. Being someone that lost someone to suicide, I was touched by their efforts.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Avenged Sevenfold is reaching out to fans

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 13 May 2014 10:26

It really pisses me off when people blame the music for someone's suicide.

That kid's death had nothing to do with their music or anyone else's music.

I do think its honorable that they addressed the issue.

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Return to “Other Music You Love”