Juliet Simms

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Juliet Simms

Unread postby Cassie » 16 May 2014 09:43

So I'm not sure if anybody on here has ever heard of Juliet, or the band she used to be in (Automatic Loveletter) but I've been a LONG time fan. She came in second (i think) on season 2 of The Voice and honestly the album she put out after that was kind of disappointing. Super mainstream-y rock. Which yea she has a voice suited for that, but she has an AMAZING style of her own and the label seems to have suppressed that. Her voice is very scratchy/grungy so if you're in to that, check her out. (Specifically "Black Ink Revenge" acoustic, "Heart Song" and my absolute favorite song ever "Just Keep Breathing")

ANYWAY, she currently has a Pledge Music campaign going to raise money to record her own EP, free of any label and I have to say I am STOKED. I already pledged/pre-ordered it. She's posted a few teasers of some demos and OH MAN they sound AMAZING. I cannot wait. For anyone who's interested:

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Juliet Simms

Unread postby hamjen » 07 Mar 2015 21:02

Juliet is awesome, caught part of her set on Warped tour one year!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Juliet Simms

Unread postby Cassie » 25 Mar 2015 10:34

She's playing again this year! You should check her out if you can!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”