Another Lost Year

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another Lost Year

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 09 Sep 2014 10:49

Had to give some love to my buddies band Another Lost Year. They are a up and coming band out of Charlotte, NC. If you have some time, give them a listen. Ive posted a couple of their more popular songs.
Id love for them to open for the Pups sometime. I know they have played a couple festivals when the Pups were there but no club shows. Maybe itll happen someday!

http://www.anotherlostyear.com/

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Another Lost Year

Unread postby Myst » 16 Sep 2014 08:41

Oh I love them! Have gotten to see them live a couple times, they're awesome! Nice guys too :)

Speaking of festivals where they opened for SP... that was the first time I got to see them live, hehe. I was singing along during this one, Clinton caught me and pointed me out, haha

This is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Video's kinda dark because of the low lighting in this club, but good sound.

coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Another Lost Year

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 17 Sep 2014 10:46

Great videos! They are some nice guys and Adam, the guitarist is a good friend of mine. Always enjoy catching a show of their when i can.

Return to “Other Music You Love”